Ramssis unban request

ALIWCH

Ramssis unban request

Postby ALIWCH » Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:02 am

Firstly, I would like to clarify that I have absolutely no involvement in what has happened. This occurred because I share the same computer with my younger brother. After the recent update because his pc is broken. Basically he's not aware of rules(11y/o). As a result, he ended up doing smthing wrong or idk what he did with his friends, and when reported, he received a superban. Unfortunately, since we share the same pc, this also affects me.

Therefore, I kindly request that this situation be considered, and any necessary corrections be made, taking into account that this was the first time such an incident had occurred. Additionally, apologizing for misunderstanding and I guarantee that this will not happen again.
KaMaX
Forum Moderator

Re: Ramssis unban request

Postby KaMaX » Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:21 pm

There is no way to tell who is playing, you or your brother. Since you share pc you share same fate.
Until you get your own pc we wont do anything, after that you should post ban appeal.
I'm not promising anything so don't come here and state I said you will be unbanned.
Remember ban evading will just lower your chances so I wouldn't recommend it.

Btw who exactly is your brother?
Balrog
Founder

Re: Ramssis unban request

Postby Balrog » Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:11 pm

1. Wrong place - there's a ban appeal form you were meant to fill in.
2. Do you have any idea how many times we've heard the little brother excuse?
3. If you really are telling the truth, which is unlikely, you shouldn't have given your brother access to your account.

Return to “General”