Hello

matteh
VIP Member

Hello

Postby matteh » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:08 am

Hello everyone,

It has been a long time since I have been round these parts. I used to spend most nights on the TTT servers back when it was F2B, but after around a 3 year break from playing Gmod I am starting to play again, and realised there is still a server here.

How is everyone doing?
Balrog
Founder

Re: Hello

Postby Balrog » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:23 pm

Hi matteh, long time no see. How have you been? Yeah, we still have a TTT server. I recently set up a weekly comp on it that runs every Saturday but we haven't really had a proper go at it yet, just a test comp on the first week (I completely forgot last week and the week before :D). Need to try and get a group together to play this Saturday.
matteh
VIP Member

Postby matteh » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:13 am

Yeah I'm all good. Been a busy few years in all honesty! Nothing bad though, all in all. How about you?

I'll try and pop on when I can!
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:14 pm

Yeah, I'm not bad, same as ever really. Let me know when you feel like playing TTT. It doesn't really get randoms on it until there are a few players on so you have to bring at least a small group with you really to get it started.
Swigger
Server Admin

Postby Swigger » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:59 pm

I'll hop on whenever.
matteh
VIP Member

Postby matteh » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:54 pm

Balrog wrote:Yeah, I'm not bad, same as ever really. Let me know when you feel like playing TTT. It doesn't really get randoms on it until there are a few players on so you have to bring at least a small group with you really to get it started.

I'm online most nights but not usually until 11pm or later. I'm part of a writing community that play forum mafia a lot so im trying to sell them TTT, so I might be able to bring people over too.

Return to “General”