New Idea

giorgakis32m

Re: New Idea

Postby giorgakis32m » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:03 pm

giorgakis32m wrote:i agree with badaass on the laggers part but i dont aagree with loot i think every item should be deleted cause everyone of us has tons of loot .Also this is the point of a new server which means a new beggining so i recommened a delete to the current server and a creation of a server with vips remaining but vips should start with 1 entrance and not with 3 thats what i suggest . I have played million games and i have put money on them and after some months they end up closing so its kinda stupid when you put money on the game and then you feel regrets doing that so yeah thats all
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:23 pm

The missions are still on the to do list but they are going to be a hell of a lot of work to make, so probably aren't going to be added any time soon.

Yes, obviously VIPs will still be VIPs - your VIP Membership isn't bound to just one server (upgrades will not carry over though, since they are purchases on a specific server). The whole point of this is that we can't reset the original server for legal reasons because people have paid real money for things on it. Well, technically that's not true because the terms and conditions say I can shut it down at any time, but I would never just wipe it and say to hell with all the stuff you've paid for, and a lot of people would be angry if I did.

It's looking more and more like we're going to be going with the "sharding" idea anyway, rather than a separate server, i.e. 2 games running on the same server - the old one and a new, fresh one.

And yes, I plan to reduce the amount of loot that spawns and lower most, if not all, shop point rewards, so the server/shard won't just get flooded with supposedly-rare items and rich players straight away. Any changes are likely to affect both servers/shards, rather than just the new one though, as they are going to share the same Lua code even if they do end up being separate servers.
giorgakis32m

Postby giorgakis32m » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:03 pm

i agree with you balrog but in this server i would recommend a remind of spawn loot (every 2hours).For example so people have awareness when they are going to loot so by this they will prob pvp in other places even in villages and etc i think it should be a good idea
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:13 am

Loot spawns constantly. There's no set time for loot spawning.
giorgakis32m

Postby giorgakis32m » Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:53 am

I would like to recommend that vips in the new server should have limited power and not to be strong. For example , I believe people can hide their tents in cool places . This will help a lot to the activity of server cause noone will get bored and everyone is going to llot as well . Players wont have so many items and if they do they should be aware their items may be stolen from somebody else . I think it's fair enough for everyone

Return to “General”