Punishment requests are locked so i post this here

giorgakis32m

Punishment requests are locked so i post this here

Postby giorgakis32m » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:10 pm

This issue is about : zearo mainly ,dangerous ,frunky and more people with bad nets who dont listen
What Happened: So basiacally we all play and enjoy this game but there has to be some abusers and laggers who dont even listen to other people or even admins.Dangerous have been warned for his high ploss and his 150 steady ping over 100 times from every single person in the server but he still hasnt taken his lesson.However its not only him frunky zearo doesnt want to listen as well .Me and my gang died too many times from him and not only he wasnt dying easily after it he was timing out (check today's logs).This main report is about zearo as you are going to witness from the screenshots who doesnt want to listen for 3-4 days now and in the past too so me and badass have gathered some info for his punishment.To state sth really important 3 days ago Neo came on explaining everything in a nice guy that vips with bad nets they will either have to fix or not to compete in pvp.Probably nobody didnt listen to him or listening to us for months/years ago and its actually so sad that i didnt have a chance to record bcs it would expose everyone.But it would be 10 hour long.Apart from this fact vips ( xcode gang - zearo-noika- frunky ) still abuse things so much while they have awareness of it.Such things are like superjumps during combat action ,putting a base into a tree or phone hub ,etc .prone jumping while we were shooting at them. Frunky was literally spamming prone while he was at the bike today making himself not able to get dmg(Proof at today logs).Also these werent only witnessed by me but from the whole server.The current situation of the server is like a kindergarden with vips kids abusing anything that exists so they can get advantage of killing lagging the shiet out of them .I am sick and tired of it and i all is the punishment of zearo-dangerous and the people who do the same with them cause its actually stupid how repetitive i am online.In the game ,thats all

Some of the proof
https://imgur.com/RFYekVb
https://imgur.com/J5foflb
https://imgur.com/70Hfj42
https://imgur.com/C459l0T
https://imgur.com/oVUskou
The rest of the proof (saying to admins) is at everyday's logs bcs this is happening everyday

Other Witnesses :Badass ,bob ,kamax ,heavyboss,kyle ,finn,dungeonkeeper,neo ,p0nas and more

Well until these punishment i will have to stop playing cause all i do right now is to waste my loot nothing else with bunch of kids who play unfairly this game
have a nice day
Steffigaming1

Re: Punishment requests are locked so i post this here

Postby Steffigaming1 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:35 pm

That is true, I am also not gonna play until someone does something about that
Today I've blades zearo 2 times with the SeaSparrow and he managed somehow to survive, their ping and ploss is unreal
And I really wonder why nobody does anything about this?
Anyways, that's a shame I guess, a really frustrating one!!
kamax

Postby kamax » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:10 pm

I want to add that ping system for laggers ain't working properly, as example is showing rulzes ping is probably 50 and zaeros is 250 and rulez is getting messages that his ping is too high and cant dmg other player it has been happening to me aswell. And lag of named ppl is really bad, yesterday Matijaa shot Dangerous 30 bullets from back and Dangerous just turned around and 2 shot Matijaa. Apart from that you can see more and more ppl rq cuz of unfair battles in which we die and they come out as winners cuz of their lag. Hotfix required!!
R3kt

Postby R3kt » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:13 pm

Rulez, please shut up now, my internet is good aswell to go pvp, yes i got 2x time out today, one time bcs my IP PORT IS Dinamic and it changing, so i got once for ip changing, and twice my little brother turned off it (he not understand what he do) so that's it, yes u can check logs, in pvp my ping is not more then +70 or smthg, i always playng with +30 ping, u can do what u want, but my net is good. i didint got any warning from neo or dungeonkeeper, check logs about my lagging, u'll see :) and yeah about zearo, when he had +500 ping he wasnt in the war. it's like we can't kill you, you are god, if we kill you we're laggers. Do u want that there gain play only 5 players/per day? even in your proof my ping is only +20 And yeah it's just a game enjoy it. [FRUNKY]
Last edited by R3kt on Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DOMANTĖLIS

Postby DOMANTĖLIS » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:25 pm

When I shot you, you said "you lag fix yuor lag" :DD dud stop cry. Maybe these are problems with the lag???? Your all team is just talking about it "lag lag lag, fix your lag" :DDD stop cry.. :DDDDDDD
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:44 pm

It looks like some of the lag detection code was written the wrong way round and preventing low-pinged played from damaging high-pinged players instead of the other way round. Hopefully I've just fixed it. Let me know if it seems any different. And please stop bringing packet loss into it. The packet loss measurements in MTA are glitchy and unreliable - that's why we no longer use them.

And Zearo, Dangerous and Frunky, you've all been warned before about entering war zones, etc. with high pings. Stop doing it or you will be banned (again in some cases).
tasos10000

Postby tasos10000 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:57 pm

Well ye they always play with that kind of ping and that message comes up every time we warn them but they give a fk about or sayings they just keep saying cry cry stop cry every time.
giorgakis32m

Postby giorgakis32m » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:58 pm

R3kt wrote:Rulez, please shut up now, my internet is good aswell to go pvp, yes i got 2x time out today, one time bcs my IP PORT IS Dinamic and it changing, so i got once for ip changing, and twice my little brother turned off it (he not understand what he do) so that's it, yes u can check logs, in pvp my ping is not more then +70 or smthg, i always playng with +30 ping, u can do what u want, but my net is good. i didint got any warning from neo or dungeonkeeper, check logs about my lagging, u'll see :) and yeah about zearo, when he had +500 ping he wasnt in the war. it's like we can't kill you, you are god, if we kill you we're laggers. Do u want that there gain play only 5 players/per day? even in your proof my ping is only +20 And yeah it's just a game enjoy it. [FRUNKY]

You say you dont lag after you killed me so many times after or before time outs also you got a big mouth.Secondly i would rather play with 10 people on than wasting my ammo on you get it now ? Also bcs you are literally dumbass saying zearo wasnt in war zone you didnt check the screenshots or werent you in the war zone fighting with him at the same gang along with dangerous .You are such a lier for real. Lastly ofc its a game but every game has rules without them its not a game its anarchy.To add, lots of players have complaints against you about lagging so its not only me
giorgakis32m

Postby giorgakis32m » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:59 pm

DOMANTĖLIS wrote:When I shot you, you said "you lag fix yuor lag" :DD dud stop cry. Maybe these are problems with the lag???? Your all team is just talking about it "lag lag lag, fix your lag" :DDD stop cry.. :DDDDDDD

you answer is more immature than my sister's answer . its not only my whole team its the rest of the server and finally get a net and stop reconnecting when you have 3% ploss dumbass kid
Sean
VIP Member

Postby Sean » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:28 am

I'm going to monitor this situation closely for a while and intervene if necessary.

I understand your frustration, but you need to understand that there will never be a situation where we remove someone from the server based on the word of other players. If you can record while you play, do it. Send us video proof and we'll look at it. We can't catch everything that happens on the server, even while spectating. In a lot of situations (especially where someone is allegedly tanking because of their lag) we need to see your personal perspective.

I know a lot of you seem to think we're uninterested in handling laggy players, but really it's because no one has actually ever provided any proper evidence.

Balrog said he's potentially fixed some of the lag detection code, so if you notice an improvement then let us know.

With that said, I've been catching up on chat logs and the insults are ridiculously out of control -- even in this thread. So from now on people who continue will receive temporary bans which will increase in duration if it doesn't stop.

If anyone wants to report anything, ask any questions or needs help in or outside of the game, message me on Discord and I'll make sure it gets looked at and passed on if necessary. More often than not I'll be around.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤImage
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤImage

Return to “General”