Punishment requests are locked so i post this here

giorgakis32m

Re: Punishment requests are locked so i post this here

Postby giorgakis32m » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:37 am

gus ik what you say but its out of control when a player get hundrends of warning every day ,then he provokes you and then he still instists on playing despite every warning he got . Also i did the post cause of lots of players deal problems with these people and recommended me to upload this. I know i am might being annoying complaining but its kinda bullshiet watching people not dying with whole mags and they just one shot isnt it ? And ofc its not only that its the thing they abuse anything while they are vip and they are under the age of 18 which makes them feel any kinda responsibility inside them

~~~~~~As for the people who say '' omg rulez your aim is bad you always complain'' ,there is gonna be videos on youtube soon about my aim and how much you tank/lag etc
Stay tuned
R3kt

Postby R3kt » Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:29 am

Lol for really your aim is bad, dude i got yesterday only 2 times time out, i explain why, what is your problem ?? whol server?? i saw only 6t9 complaining about our net's, only rulez,badass(nothing said about mines) and some... but from other gangs nop. idk u can do what u want :_)
tasos10000

Postby tasos10000 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:59 am

Well you said just 2 times yesterday what about today that you still play like this
https://imgur.com/a/yQuw3Ag
giorgakis32m

Postby giorgakis32m » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:36 am

R3kt wrote:Lol for really your aim is bad, dude i got yesterday only 2 times time out, i explain why, what is your problem ?? whol server?? i saw only 6t9 complaining about our net's, only rulez,badass(nothing said about mines) and some... but from other gangs nop. idk u can do what u want :_)

Everyone in the server complains about your net badass was raging when he was trying to kill you and you timed out..As for my aim is bad you can see stats for it and my videos soon until then keep it buck and fix your net ...
kamax

Postby kamax » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:19 pm

When will movie premiere be? Cant wait #hype
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:55 pm

Has the PvP/lag situation improved today, since I fixed that code?

Return to “General”