Ban Appeal on PLutonium MW3.

iM_PwrLess

Ban Appeal on PLutonium MW3.

Postby iM_PwrLess » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:30 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RXVtGKoT1Y

Got banned earlier today so I'd like to appeal the ban. Here's the full game. Excuse the shitty quality since i dont usually record and upload.

After watching the game back i realise i probably got banned for the last kill where I was waiting for the guy to walk around the corner. But look at the killcam after i died to the Predator Missile. Enemies were running towards where i later aimed at, so I was waiting for one of them to show up.

Any other "sus" kills can be explained by UAV, Portable Radar, or SitRep Pro. Do also note all the stupid deaths I've had, whereby if I had Wallhack i wouldn't have died to them.
Balrog
Founder

Re: Ban Appeal on PLutonium MW3.

Postby Balrog » Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:23 pm

Sorry, looks like you were legit and I jumped the gun. I had a lot of suspicious players on yesterday and the ban system was playing up so I was trying to get it done quickly and must've just seen a few suspicious kills and been a bit quick to ban. I apologise. The ban should've expired now as it was only an hour ban.
iM_PwrLess

Postby iM_PwrLess » Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:03 am

Thanks my man. Don't worry about it. I have seen an uptick of (actual) cheaters on Pluto recently so I'm glad that your server has some active moderation, and that you're also responding to ban appeals. I used to play on Tekno MW3 a lot (before Pluto got popular again) but a lot of server owners were really stubborn and wouldn't even consider unbanning. So your server has been a breath of fresh air.
Swigger
Server Admin

Postby Swigger » Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:52 am

Unbanned, locking thread.

Return to “Plutonium”