Saying Hello.

ArmyOfOne2410

Saying Hello.

Postby ArmyOfOne2410 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:44 pm

Hi, I am Josh, Otherwise known as ArmyofJosh or something along those lines. I played on the TTT server close to 3-4 years ago when it was heavily populated and always active.

I wanted to say hello to anyone i remember from then, i was also once a F2B Member and VIP Member for some time.

I don't know who will remember me or not but i remember Swiggers for accepting my Membership to the Clan, Ryun, Chaos, Toffee, Rory, basically a lot of people.

I would love to see that Wyesoft server at its best once again, i miss those times.
x'GeNeRaL

Re: Saying Hello.

Postby x'GeNeRaL » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:44 pm

I think i remmber u, since i remember that name while i was playing TTT, anyways welcome back dude
Sean
VIP Member

Postby Sean » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:51 pm

I wasn't really around back then, but I've played TTT for years. I think the sad truth is the game-mode is dying and decreasing in population overall, which is inevitable given its age.

We have tried in the past to repopulate the server and develop a playerbase but it just wasn't working, people rarely joined and the ones who did didn't stick around for long. The rest were just trolls and rdmers. I wouldn't mind trying again though since I miss the golden days of TTT.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤImage
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤImage
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:40 pm

Hi ArmyOfOne! Hope you've been ok.

Yeah, what Gus said. The game mode is dead but I'm up for trying to populate the server any time really. It's had a bit of a make-over with a new levelling system, based on score instead of rounds, but it's not too different from how you remember it.
ArmyOfOne2410

Postby ArmyOfOne2410 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:24 pm

Yeah i've noticed recently the popularity of Minecraft_b5 only servers. i currently play on one at the moment, There isn't many players on Servers with map changes. I also wouldn't mind a reunion Day on TTT with all the previous TTT players and newer ones, it'd be good to catch up its just an issue of getting people.
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:58 pm

Thanks, I didn't know about the Minecraft B5 servers. Haven't checked on other TTT servers in a long time. I've downloaded the map and set it as the default, so that might help get a few randoms in. I think I've disabled the recent map exclusion from the map vote too, so people should be able to vote for it again when it finishes. Can't check that without a few testers to help me play a few rounds though.

Return to “General”