Unban application for me and my friend

Tatsumi12345

Unban application for me and my friend

Postby Tatsumi12345 » Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:51 pm

Ill be short and to the point.

I am writing this as a last ditch effort to get unbanned on your mta server. Ive been playing it on and off for almost as long as i can remember (ingame names are Tatsumi and my friend smbl(something but starts with smbl)

Anyway, the reason we we're banned, as you know, the server is constantly on 0 players, with the exception on when we played constantly holding the playercount on 2/40 instead of 0/40. That made sometimes some people join and we even hit it towards 10/40 at one point.

Thing is, while we we're playing duo, most of the time there was nothing to do, so we experimented with alot of stuff on the server, which included duplicating of xp. Now I know any dupes are illegal and stuff, but bear in mind we did not do any of that stuff with any bad intentions. We we're just having fun on an empty server. Which resulted in us both being serial banned. And since your server is one of the last proper mta dayz servers ( those new brazillian ones suck ass ), i'd like to formally ask us both to be unbanned. You can wipe our levels and other stuff, just let us have some fun on that server. Those random missions and other stuff really made the server special for us. Wishing to hear your reply Balrog. Thanks and have a good day

my discord: jun_ / irbe#7491
Swigger
Server Admin

Re: Unban application for me and my friend

Postby Swigger » Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:04 pm

Do you remember who banned you or if it was an automatic ban?
How long ago was the ban?
What is your serial ingame?
Tatsumi12345

Postby Tatsumi12345 » Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:16 pm

Swigger wrote:Do you remember who banned you or if it was an automatic ban?
How long ago was the ban?
What is your serial ingame?

I believe it was a manual ban to both of us , me and my friend for abusing the trading cards. Since I’m currently not home, I’ll post both of our serial id’s tomorrow
We used to go by the handle [ArmyOfTwo]Tatsumi and SMBL respectively. Thanks for the quick reply. ETA on the serial numbers tomorrow morning.
Also the ban was roughly about a year or two ago. Can’t remember correctly

EDIT: Got the serial Id's

Mine (Tatsumi): 02DC914F4E89C940E66B034038FA2342

My friend SMBL : 7549FF1EFBF52755A6B2E1D822B384E4
Last edited by Tatsumi12345 on Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Swigger
Server Admin

Postby Swigger » Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:25 pm

We'll give you guys another chance.
DO NOT try to dupe items and stealing shoppoints.

Unbanned x2

Return to “Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas”