new idea

giorgakis32m

new idea

Postby giorgakis32m » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:01 pm

Well i have been playing a lot this specific server of mta and also a lots of others.
So i would like to recommend that i would find interesting to be added.

1st:By the fact that a lot of players have lots of SP would recommend 2 new interiors with secret entrance which keycard is going to cost 1k sp and 500sp.
Info: i would say loot would spawn randomly but specifially more than 1 day + (for the 1k interior)and excactly 1 or less for 500sp interior

2nd: 2nd thing i would like to be added is a scheduled supply drop which is going to give pretty good loot.
it can be like an event which wont include sp but loot.
This will also help the newbies which may have seen it in other server and may find it appealing.
Furthermore, it will intensify the pvp around it and it will promote the strategy the teams are going to compete to take the loot from supply(take a example from real pubg -lots of players are around supplies drops)

3rd option: I would recommend missions with rewards.
Some missions with specific loot either usefull or useless can be added in trade of sp or loot but specific.
For example it can say; Drink 10milks, eat 5 beans can or heal 10 times your friend in less than 2h -so it means it can have time or not, it will be based on how hard the missions are.
These missions can either give sp or mags or old-new skins (by new skins i mean skins that are going to be added in the future and can not be found on the loot places but only from missions)
Thats my ideas that i find interesting to be added so yeah .What do you think guys
~~~~~Without Hate [WS]RuleZ
Domantasnow

Re: new idea

Postby Domantasnow » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:06 pm

I don't think it's worth it
Swigger
Server Admin

Postby Swigger » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:13 pm

Whats not worth it? Think the second idea sounds good.
dungeonkeeper
Server Admin

Postby dungeonkeeper » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:21 pm

I like the 3rd option, like little mini challenges, not too time consuming and a reward at the end.
[mtadayz1stats]lara[/mtadayz1stats]
[mtadayz2stats]lara[/mtadayz2stats]
kamax

Postby kamax » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:18 pm

1st idea seems a bit bad cuz we all know players that would 24/7 camp entrances, but i rly like other two, also missions could give xp and could be sorted on 3 phases daily, weekly and monthly, so daily ones would be like drive a land vehicle for 10 km, weekly be first in invasion or warzone, and monthly kill 5000 zombies or 50 players. Something like that i just gave idea but its update that would help bring even more players and potentially inspire em to play more
giorgakis32m

Postby giorgakis32m » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:47 am

actually i recommended 1st so there can be investments and waste of sp due to the fact that lots of guys have big amounts of sp.For example its going to be like old days when atrium was in top ..
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:49 pm

Sorry, keep forgetting to reply to this.

1. I'm always up for adding new interiors, but the problem is we've used all the existing, working ones so they would just be more repeats of other interiors. The only problem I have with adding new keycards to buy for SP is that I've tried to make it so each type of keycard is obtained a different way. But then again, there are multiple Gun Licenses so I suppose there could be a group of item shop keycards too. That could even be the link - maybe they can re-use the Atrium interior but have different items that spawn there commonly instead of grenades.

2. I've been intending to add some kind of supply drop for a while but it's quite a lot of work, and I also have to think of a good way for it to work. For example, I'd like it to have some connection with the radio and radio channels - maybe even called in by a player to a specific location when it's available. So yeah, I want to do it, but there's a lot of stuff to think through before I can start making it.

3. It's not really something I'd thought about before but I really like this idea. I will definitely try to implement something like this. It would probably be a bit more simple to begin with. Maybe just daily missions and you have the whole day to do them, and you get 3 random ones each day. Unless you can think of a good way to start them up? (Can't really add WoW-style quest-givers, but Clarice could possibly be involved.) Either way, it's something I can gradually build upon over time.

Return to “Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas”