Unban for me

Russian_sniper
VIP Member

Unban for me

Postby Russian_sniper » Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:18 pm

Hello there,my wisid name Russian_Sniper ,there for i got banned from the server for using “lag switch” by balrog when i was not using it and i dont know how to prove that am not using it even tho told him i can open any desk for u And after alot of players complaining about me being tanky. I got banned but the players complain about every one being tanky and laggy and not dying Then why me from them all? . And about the videos that posted of me on discord about geting timed out each few mins it’s because i got a wire plugged from the router to my pc direct for better connection so it was moving and geting plugged off and geting me timeout in bad postiom besides that my ping us the same ping in every other game i am playing am using the best internet in the area ,therefor i would ask for unban please and not getting warning from geting out from pvp’s unless am realy lagging i would be thankful. And if there is a way that i can prove am nit using lag switch then i will do it .thanks.
Balrog
Founder

Re: Unban for me

Postby Balrog » Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:29 pm

Russian_sniper wrote:i got a wire plugged from the router to my pc direct for better connection so it was moving and geting plugged off and geting me timeout in bad postiom

That's the definition of a hardware lagswitch, the thing I said I suspected you were using when you insisted on me connecting to your desktop and checking for a software lagswitch. You say it was happening by accident but that's bullshit. Those cables have clips in them to stop that happening. If the clip is broken on your cable and it was regularly causing this problem, you should've taped it or something, and I'm sure you would've done if you didn't want it to happen. Also you've changed your story. The original story was the same one Anty is telling me, just that your internet connection is bad.
Russian_sniper
VIP Member

Postby Russian_sniper » Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:34 pm

I dont know how to explain it but the cable is for better connection not to lag switch and it was plugging off cause they were cleaning out side and i can show u photos how i have it plugged it is easy to be moved mby u got some other cable in ur country but mine is easy to pull off not broken or smth and cant be tabed i can show it to u on discord if u want and how i want it to happen dude i got timed out in middile of fight they would just wait me to login and kill me Its not helping it is the oppist of that
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:51 pm

Just give up. Everything you say is blatantly meant to deceive and your story keeps changing. I know what an ethernet cable is. I know it's not designed for lagswitching. The point is that's what you were using it for.

Return to “Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas”