Getting Started On BNT

Balrog
Founder

Getting Started On BNT

Postby Balrog » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:26 pm

These videos are long and boring, but they show you how to get started in Blacknova Traders. Players from our MTA and GMod servers might find this useful, as you can play this game on the servers by entering /BNT in the chat.

I don't attack any other players in these videos because both of these universes were reset a few days ago, so there aren't many players to attack yet and I didn't come across any. I expect I'll record another video when there are more players.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:
NavigatorPirx

Re: Getting Started On BNT

Postby NavigatorPirx » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:31 am

maybe time to restart of both BNT universes??
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:08 am

It does seem like a long time since they were reset but I've asked a few times if people wanted them reset and they didn't seem to. Is it hard to start a new character now? I see there are a lot of people with the same low score.
WORF88

Postby WORF88 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:50 am

I used to play this game back in the day, except the only difference I see now is before there used to be an option for sub orbital fighter attacks. I got killed on the 2nd day because people have to much money.. Wish there was more players and would get reset regularly fun game for sure
Alex_NL

Postby Alex_NL » Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:54 pm

Yeah, the game does have some issues indeed.
Kami runs are a pain because screen refreshing doesn't work. And without the SOFA's the only way to drain a bigger planet is by Kami attacks.
Furthermore there are dozens of players with negative scores. Somehow this seems to effect sensor readings and planet/player tech levels as well.

I fully agree...this game needs an update and this server needs a reset.
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:57 pm

I can do a reset if that's what people want, but the game's not ever going to get an official update because it's been abandoned for years. I should be able to fix bugs that are specific to our servers, but only if you give me specifics because I hardly play the game myself and don't really know a lot about it.
Alex_NL

Postby Alex_NL » Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:27 pm

Balrog wrote:I can do a reset if that's what people want, but the game's not ever going to get an official update because it's been abandoned for years. I should be able to fix bugs that are specific to our servers, but only if you give me specifics because I hardly play the game myself and don't really know a lot about it.

I do understand the game has been abandoned by the original developers years ago and unless you know their way of coding very well you can't do much about the current issues. I't sad that this game ended up like this. So many bugs in the coding and no one to actually repair them.

By the way, are the negative scores server related or an issue in the game code?

I guess a reset is all we could ask for. The game will never be great, but at least we can keep playing it with the small player base there is.

Return to “Blacknova Traders and TradeWars 2002”