Another reset topic? yes, but with a little extra

Alex_NL

Another reset topic? yes, but with a little extra

Postby Alex_NL » Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:23 am

Hello there all of you.

I have been playing BNT many years ago and was looking to see if it is still as much fun as it used to be.
I have been playing here for a week or so, but to me as a new player the game seems almost dead at the moment. The high ranking players have all maxed their ship it seems, there are players with a negative score(How?), and not much activity going on all together. It really looks like it is time for a reset @Balrog

But I noticed something else too. I don't know if it is a bug, or a feature, but my scans seem off. I was scanning a planet and the scan told me there was lvl 1 beams and lvl 1 torps, and no shields. It also odly showed 1 million colonists instead of the expected 100 million. I figured I could take the planet in a few tries, but decided to try first with an unupgraded ship. Man was I glad I did. Everything seemed fine except for the torps. The planet send way more torps than a lvl 1 launcer should have been able to. I was looking at the FAQ, but there is nothing that tells me that planet torps are independent from ship launcer lvls. That would be the only thing that explains it for me, or that there is some kind of bug that makes players with a negative score show different values when scanned.

But how could negative scores occur in the first place?

Return to “Blacknova Traders and TradeWars 2002”