Ninga Insults

Predator

Ninga Insults

Postby Predator » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:44 pm

Okay i know when someone is angry and wants to calm down with some insults to my team and me okay, but several time insults and provoking is not something you can suffer... And one day i sit and thought why i dont take a some screen of the insults and make one topic on forum to show admin what vip doesnt need to insults other player he need to be role model and help to other players on UK... I play UK all the time and i dont want to someone worth me... there are some screens: https://imgur.com/a/5TiVRNU ... just check the links and everything will be clear about his insults and some provoking, Some of screens is ban, Lara ban him bcs he insluts my team and me and when he get muted from Lara he abuse mute when he log off and log on for 15 sec... My team and me and i think all the players on UK want some sentece/punishment to Ninga beacuse thats not fair play to other players... Thanks for your understanding. KajmakBoy
ItsSwiggles
Server Admin

Re: Ninga Insults

Postby ItsSwiggles » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:00 pm

He avoided DK's mute and got punished for it.
Most of the other stuff is just petty stuff wich we wont do anything about.

The one thing he fucked up with though is claiming that one religion is superior to another, i will speak to the other admins about what we should do.
Predator

Postby Predator » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:08 pm

Thats not all screens what i have, some insluts and provoking i don't take... But its your job to consider the further... He is VIP he need to be role mode to other players not to provoking with no reason and inslut, never mind you decide :roll:
dungeonkeeper
Server Admin

Postby dungeonkeeper » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:31 pm

I agree that Vip members should be an example to other players. It doesnt look good when they are swearing and provoking players.

May i remind vips of the rules

No racism or prejudicial behaviour -
No casual use of racial/prejudicial names and curses in public chat
Occasional swearing is allowed but no abuse towards other players
[mtadayz1stats]lara[/mtadayz1stats]
[mtadayz2stats]lara[/mtadayz2stats]

Return to “Punishment Requests”