Bot

Mythical

Postby Clarice » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:02 pm

Server: Multi Theft Auto: DayZ
In-game name: Mythical
Date: 15 August
Banned by: DK
Reason: How about you?
Comment: Did you seriously just ban me cause I wanted to trade my PD mav with 20 m4 mags and 10 sp? I don't see a reason to get banned lol..

Also why the hell did you kick me first? for offering him my pd mav? nonsense..
Neo
Server Admin

Re: Mythical

Postby Neo » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:52 pm

I find it "extremely" amusing how you actually have the nerve to submit this ban appeal, especially by trying to make out that you were banned for "trying to trade your PD mav"...

I simply had to go through the logs of the past 2 days to make my mind up, but I went even further back - you are the (second) most irritating, arrogant and flat-out obnoxious self-entitled prick I have ever met in my life. You are amongst the small number of players that have been banned more than a handful of times, one of those being a superban, and you still think that you get to do whatever you want and there won't be any repercussions - no one in their right, decent mindset would think this.

Having personally had a rough childhood myself, I am fuming with the way you have behaved yourself over the past couple of days, and while you may not even imagine what you could have caused, I certainly can - and this is why you will no longer have a place in this community.

Your ban appeal is hence DENIED, and your ban has now been changed to a superban (again).
[mtadayzstats]RickJones[/mtadayzstats]
[mtaplaystats]RickJones[/mtaplaystats]

Return to “Ban Appeals”