5th street saints (akram,general,rammsis,yazzid) by kamax

Gus
Server Admin

Re: 5th street saints (akram,general,rammsis,yazzid) by kamax

Postby Gus » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:44 pm

Well, if I continue to see arguments in chat about this then I'll just start muting or even banning people.

However, you should be watching your own connection. If it's bad, stay away from fights. Just because no one's given us any evidence of their claims does not mean we're siding with you. We'll be keeping an eye on it ourselves from now on as well.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤImage
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤImage
[mtadayz1stats]gus123[/mtadayz1stats]
[mtadayz2stats]gus123[/mtadayz2stats]
[mtaplaystats]gus123[/mtaplaystats]
[gmodcinstats]STEAM_0:1:193532739[/gmodcinstats]
[gmodtttstats]STEAM_0:1:193532739[/gmodtttstats]
giorgakis32m

Postby giorgakis32m » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:44 pm

x'GeNeRaL wrote:Sad story mate for a "Rule Keeper" eks di, made me cry. as i said even an admin have checked ur conections infos and its seems hat u r the most laggy. As i said its pointless to argue with someone who came to this univers randomly. Leaving the decision to the wise Admuns and not "Rules Keepers", and please show me the logs that i said the word "cunt" Because I think this is just fabrication of the charge

i am rule keeper caring about the good function of pvp and instead of crying i am not lagger gus called me lagger cause i supposed had worse connection than akram and stewie (it would be better when you dont know something not to speak as i had told you in the afternoon)and now about the word cunt
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_3.png (880 Bytes) Viewed 61 times
It wasnt you though it was from your clan while we dont know who invtented to say it
So as for what gus ,he is all right with what he previosuly mentioned .but you just came in server actually calling me a worse lagger than them while they have been multiple times banned for their net and after all kicks they have been got you still try and need evidence ,well i am going to give you evidence but i think its not only about evidence
As i am really sick and tired of this ,i would like to end up saying that what i say to other people i do it for my own ,i try to keep rules maybe sometime i may exceed my limits and its not only silly and stupid complaints its about the gameplay.
So as for you general and your clan you should watch your mouth with all these shut the fuck up stfu and much more so there wont be any further arguements
P.S and for somebody who tell me i am bad in this game and learn to shoot iam in topmurd with the most headshot in the server so show some respect to what you say
Attachments
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_3.png
Gus
Server Admin

Postby Gus » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:51 pm

I know they've had bad connections in the past. That's not a reason to bypass evidence.

And I wasn't calling you a lagger either. I pointed out that your connection was about the same if not slightly worse than someone who you were calling out earlier.

Regardless. From now on, submit punishment requests with evidence instead of arguing in chat / complaining to admins.

General and friends - watch your connections.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤImage
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤImage
[mtadayz1stats]gus123[/mtadayz1stats]
[mtadayz2stats]gus123[/mtadayz2stats]
[mtaplaystats]gus123[/mtaplaystats]
[gmodcinstats]STEAM_0:1:193532739[/gmodcinstats]
[gmodtttstats]STEAM_0:1:193532739[/gmodtttstats]

Return to “Punishment Requests”