5th street saints (akram,general,rammsis,yazzid) by kamax

Clarice
Bot

5th street saints (akram,general,rammsis,yazzid) by kamax

Postby Clarice » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:27 pm

Request by: kamax
Server: Multi Theft Auto: DayZ - Server 1
In-game names: 5th street saints (akram,general,rammsis,yazzid)
Identifiers: akram(alfahd),general(x_GeNeRaL_x),rammsis(RAMSIS),savage(Yaziddz)
Date: 10 July
Proof: Server chat(https://pastebin.com/GEQ41xwR),Dk saw all of it
Witnesses: Dungeonkeeper,Rulez,Ahujel,Cloppenburg,Whiplash
What happened: Named players are keep coming to pvp with high ploss(15% ) and high ping(100 ) they are almost impossible to kill, only way is if u start shooting in them 3-4 seconds before they can spot u or kill them from behind. Not only that they are coming back after warns and kicks, they aswell provoke on daily bases, argue with me and others when we warn them to avoid pvp. Today after i told them to avoid pvp they just keept coming to fight and after kicking them they told me what is my right to do itrow, started mocking me (rows-990,1045,1047,1100) and they are insulting others aswell
dungeonkeeper
Server Admin

Re: 5th street saints (akram,general,rammsis,yazzid) by kamax

Postby dungeonkeeper » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:44 pm

I did log in and witness a lot of banter from either side tbh, but general just kept coming back. I did advise instead of just kicking better to mute then maybe a day ban.

Too much arguing about packet loss and lag tbh.
[mtadayz1stats]lara[/mtadayz1stats]
[mtadayz2stats]lara[/mtadayz2stats]
giorgakis32m

Postby giorgakis32m » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:53 pm

i dont get the point for two things ,beast and zod had banned and warned the majority of this clan and they keep doing it ,and instead of that they are making fun of my warnings,as they have been witnessed more than 1k times with spiking ping even up to 3,5k .Proof:
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_2.png (13.72 KiB) Viewed 138 times

Secondly when i had vip :everyone was threatening me with a ban cause i had 10 ploss when i was joining and now i see madafaka for example playing with 150 steady ping and hearing from admins that ''he cant change it stop mocking'' while the only thing i see is a player tanking ,tping around and playing with vip.(if i cant play server it doesnt mean i dont care at all and destroy people's gameplays, this is why i cant play mta brazilian servers etc)
Then we have general who has been banned in the past for lag switcing if i remember well and using some mysterious programms
The only thing i try to do is to keep away the players with bad net and the only thing i get is insults and people making fun of me.
Lastly i recommend having a restraint to shoot to people who have 150 ping +
Thats for me(could have said more but i am tired of this situation)
x'GeNeRaL

Postby x'GeNeRaL » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:43 pm

Well, I think it's time to deter you from fighting the players and controlling them. You really think you're in control of everything and you can stop any player from playing because of the problems he is suffering. If we take that, we may make half the server stop playing because of your very stupid reasons, Even in that war, my ploss and the rest of us were 3.1%, and i'm sure that the change logs have annonced that the ploss thingy not taking as a convincing guide, and i'm sure its not up to u to order ppl to stay away from pvp, even tho, gus have joined And made you regret every word you said, I'm not really going to argue with u even here, lettin' The decision was returned to the wise admins, And let not forget kamax's muting us just for laughing wich i found the most stupid reason in the history of the game n the gaming history.
giorgakis32m

Postby giorgakis32m » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:14 pm

x'GeNeRaL wrote:Well, I think it's time to deter you from fighting the players and controlling them. You really think you're in control of everything and you can stop any player from playing because of the problems he is suffering. If we take that, we may make half the server stop playing because of your very stupid reasons, Even in that war, my ploss and the rest of us were 3.1%, and i'm sure that the change logs have annonced that the ploss thingy not taking as a convincing guide, and i'm sure its not up to u to order ppl to stay away from pvp, even tho, gus have joined And made you regret every word you said, I'm not really going to argue with u even here, lettin' The decision was returned to the wise admins, And let not forget kamax's muting us just for laughing wich i found the most stupid reason in the history of the game n the gaming history.

If someone is playing with a limit he is going to have some sequences as well ,i am not controlling anything i am just warning the laggers and sometimes maybe do i complain for the gunner who prob use mods and they just dont take any single dmg .The issue you need to understand is that you have been banned in the past based on your net and despite that you have been playing more than 1 year with bad-spiking pings ,today when i had ping spiking to 180 i dindnt play at all you must understand that in a server there are some rules that keep the balance in the server ,warning you and your clan doesnt make me admin as you say but a rule keeper ,although maybe sometimes i may exceed .But you have to deal with the fact that your whole clan (almost whole) had been banned in the past cause of their nets and its like you dont care at all even for how much bad your net can be or others shiet .And as i said for those who called me lagger they know really well who(recently) at least when i had ploss i was staying inside the damn base for more than 30 mins so as for everyone to be happy.
kamax
VIP Member

Postby kamax » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:19 pm

Did not mute u for laughing, it was laughing but not on smth that is funny u were just trying to provoke me
[mtadayzstats]KaMaX[/mtadayzstats]
giorgakis32m

Postby giorgakis32m » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:20 pm

kamax wrote:Did not mute u for laughing, it was laughing but not on smth that is funny u were just trying to provoke me

he insulted you what do you mean (general mentioned the word cunt)
x'GeNeRaL

Postby x'GeNeRaL » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:27 pm

Sad story mate for a "Rule Keeper" eks di, made me cry. as i said even an admin have checked ur conections infos and its seems hat u r the most laggy. As i said its pointless to argue with someone who came to this univers randomly. Leaving the decision to the wise Admuns and not "Rules Keepers", and please show me the logs that i said the word "cunt" Because I think this is just fabrication of the charge
Gus
Server Admin

Postby Gus » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:28 pm

You haven't given us any evidence. Only logs that show you complaining about their connection, and also instigating the argument further by returning insults.

If their connection is as bad as you claim, then it shouldn't be hard to get a video that shows them tanking/teleporting/whatever it is they're doing. And no, a screenshot of their network stats is not sufficient.

The ping level for disabled damage will be lowered slightly, and Balrog is considering potential changes/adjustments he can make to the combat system to make it more balanced and fair for people with better connections.

Many people who play on the server have worse connections because they are further away from the server, and many of them have been playing here for years - we do not intend to punish them for something entirely out of their control, unless it results in them being completely impossible to play against. That does not mean to say we won't remove them from PvP at all, and we will if there are situations/days where they are laggier than usual and are benefiting as a result. However these arguments and accusations have been going on for weeks, and the constant kicking and muting is not helping. In fact, this is the reason why VIP's had their slapping power removed. It is detrimental to the server and its population.

I would also like to point out, for hopefully the last time, that the packet loss system (and the disabled damage from having high p/loss) was removed from the scoreboard because it is inaccurate. While it may give a vague idea, it is not an accurate reflection of someone's connection, and thus shouldn't be used as an argument.

VIP's have every right to punish players who do not follow server rules, however it is important that you try to remain neutral. Explain which rule they broke, take the necessary action and leave it at that before it ends up turning personal - which is exactly what has happened here.

Connection issues are best left to be handled by a Server Admin instead of someone who actively plays and is competitive. It may seem that we don't care, but really it's just because we get annoying/whiny complaints all the time, with no evidence to backup what the person is telling us.

Unless anyone has anything else to add, I will be locking this thread soon.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤImage
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤImage
[mtadayz1stats]gus123[/mtadayz1stats]
[mtadayz2stats]gus123[/mtadayz2stats]
[mtaplaystats]gus123[/mtaplaystats]
[gmodcinstats]STEAM_0:1:193532739[/gmodcinstats]
[gmodtttstats]STEAM_0:1:193532739[/gmodtttstats]
x'GeNeRaL

Postby x'GeNeRaL » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:36 pm

I want to add if you can stop them from preventing the players from playing after killing them, because I see its the main reason for the loss of the players, and also stop complaining n argueing in chat.

Return to “Punishment Requests”