Problem with buying from a special port.

usalabs

Problem with buying from a special port.

Postby usalabs » Tue May 19, 2020 1:08 pm

I'm setting up a personal BlackNova Traders game server and I'm testing it out, but for some reason, I can't get to buy anything from the trading port at Sol (sector 0), when I try anything I get this message, but even when I click on the special port there's nothing to show that I ordered anything.

This could be a huge bug in the software I found.

Your last Sales Transaction has already been delivered, Please enter the Special Port and select your order.

What order? Where?
Balrog
Founder

Re: Problem with buying from a special port.

Postby Balrog » Tue May 19, 2020 3:57 pm

Yeah, I don't remember anything about orders. That's a strange one. Guessing you've already set up the database properly or you wouldn't be able to log in. I can't find the original BNT zip file I used offhand, but I'll have a look for it later in case it was a different version to the files you're using.

Edit: I've found that error message in the BNT code but don't really understand what's supposed to trigger it. It looks like it might be something to do with trying to buy upgrades when you've already left the port. Do you have multiple tabs open or something? Maybe another tab or another frame is making it think you already left the port? Another thing that might be worth trying is wiping your cookies.

Return to “Blacknova Traders and TradeWars 2002”