Prestige Titles?

Balrog
Founder

Prestige Titles?

Postby Balrog » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:59 pm

Hopefully this topic will get a few other people posting - all the posts so far are my stickies :D

One minor change that's come out of this situation is that there won't be the yellow clan member tags on the scoreboard anymore. You'll either have a Server Regular tag or a VIP Member tag, if you have one at all. So it's just occurred to me that an old idea that didn't work at the time, will work now, and that's rank titles earned by prestiging. This would be a title that replaces your Server Regular tag when you prestige, and there'd be several of them, for the first however many prestige levels. Very random, I know, but something to think about.

The only suggestion I can remember from before was "Server Addict", so I thought maybe people could list a few ideas. As few or as many as you can think of - I'm useless at thinking up titles and things like that, so any idea is better than mine would be. Thanks :)
Rick_Jones

Re: Prestige Titles?

Postby Rick_Jones » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:29 pm

Server Addict doesn't seem like a bad idea at all lol. Or maybe "No Lifer" :P
"There is no spoon."
dungeonkeeper
Server Admin

Postby dungeonkeeper » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:29 pm

perhaps metals? starting with bronze and ending with gold
[mtadayz1stats]lara[/mtadayz1stats]
[mtadayz2stats]lara[/mtadayz2stats]
Animu

Postby Animu » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:47 pm

"No lifer" will work ahahaha.Good idea , i know some players that can have that already. :)
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:59 pm

Trying to figure out why it's doing that post approval thing. It shouldn't be.
Sean
VIP Member

Postby Sean » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:16 pm

I like this general idea, actually. It gives more variation in regard to the ranks rather than seeing "Server Regular" all the time. I personally like DK's idea of medals which can be obtained as players prestige further. I would try to come up with some rank names but I'm pretty bad at that too so I'll need time to think about it. :roll:
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤImage
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤImage
Animu

Postby Animu » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:23 pm

Gus , you mean like PMC had ? Sgt-sergent etc ? That would be awsome.Like at number of murders and hours to get that rank.
dungeonkeeper
Server Admin

Postby dungeonkeeper » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:33 pm

Yeah if would be funny to use army ranks. Not sure of the terms although maybe roman soldiers would be a nice variation just a thought.
[mtadayz1stats]lara[/mtadayz1stats]
[mtadayz2stats]lara[/mtadayz2stats]
Sean
VIP Member

Postby Sean » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:36 pm

Animu wrote:Gus , you mean like PMC had ? Sgt-sergent etc ? That would be awsome.Like at number of murders and hours to get that rank.

I was originally thinking of that, but I don't really think military-like rank names would fit, not for a game like DayZ, anyway. I was thinking more of medals such as bronze for their first prestige, silver for the second and so forth. The rank names could be called "Bronze Medal" or "Bronze Award" for example. Just brainstorming ideas since obviously nothing's set in stone at this stage.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤImage
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤImage
Bavs

Postby Bavs » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:41 pm

I like the idea of DK, the server is something like COD servers with military ranks, maybe I could be like "bandit" "murderer" "exterminator" according to your murders and time server. just some ideas that are not of more say :D

Return to “Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas”