MTA - MTA:DAYZ AND WSBG
- Added stunt point system with leaderboard. Stunt points (StP) are awarded for vehicle jumps, wheelies, two-wheelers, etc. and drifting. Longer and better stunts can give exponentially more stunt points.
- Added purple orbs to the obstacles in the Kickstart Stadium (Las Venturas), which award stunt points when hit while you are riding on one of the motorbikes. Orbs are worth 1 StP each at the beginning of a combo, but hitting them in rapid succession (within 10 seconds of each other) will cause the amount of stunt points awarded to double after every third orb, up to a maximum of 1024 StP per orb. Orbs despawn when hit, but respawn after 1 minute.
- Shop point (SP), stunt point (StP) and demolition derby point (DDP) gains and losses now show onscreen for a moment as floating numbers, just like experience gains. Each type of gain now has its own colour (purple for XP, gold for SP, white for StP and brown for DDP) but, if you prefer the old randomly-coloured popups, you can toggle them back on by entering /RANDOMGAINS. All gain popups can be toggled on and off with the same command, /GAINPOPUPS (or /XPGAINS).
MTA - MTA:DAYZ
- Added automated vehicle stunt events. Players score just by earning stunt points during the event. There is no set location for these events and stunt points earned anywhere on the map will count towards the event scores, but extra vehicles will spawn in Los Santos International Airport and Las Venturas Airport, and both these airports and the Kickstart Stadium will be marked on the map. These extra vehicles work like the bikes in the Kickstart Stadium; they are indestructible and do not require parts or repairs, but they cannot be taken outside the airports.
- Added automated car chase events. A Patriot will spawn in one of several possible locations, marked on the map by a truck icon. The aim is to be inside or glued to the Patriot when the time runs out. If a shop point prize is set, the shop points will be divided among all players inside or glued to the vehicle when the event ends, and the driver will also receive a loot crate. The Patriot can be destroyed, which will kill any players inside it, but it will then respawn instantly, on the same spot is was destroyed on. When players are killed inside or near the Patriot during a chase event, their gear will automatically be placed inside the Patriot, instead of on their corpses.
- Demolition derby events will no longer end during a derby round. If the time runs out mid-round, the event will end when the round has finished.
- Players glued to planes will now receive 3X damage when hit, instead of 1.5X as with other vehicles.
- Added more spare BMX's to the ocean for VIP Members' BMX Summon ability.
- Fixed bug which caused a deadly explosion when a player locked onto one of the farming zone vehicles from outside the farming zone.
- Daily scheduled events times have been reorganised and now include the new event types: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=879
MTA - WSBG
- Added 50p Drift resource (the same drift addon used on the MTA:DayZ and Freeroam servers).
- Added Los Santos International Airport lobby area, accessible from the front exit of the casino lobby area, next to the entrance to the Area 69 lobby area. Vehicles spawn in this airport area, which can be used to earn stunt points, or just driven around aimlessly if you prefer.
- The doorways between the different sections of the lobby are now shown onscreen by colour-coded cylindrical markers.
- Added drift and motorbike wheelie leaderboards.