Big Changes

Balrog
Founder

Big Changes

Postby Balrog » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:15 am

After some consideration I decided to split WyeSoft from the Fade 2 Black Clan. Both organisations will continue to run but will have no formal ties to each other. The game servers are now just WyeSoft servers, and F2B will continue as a separate clan, without being associated with any particular server, for now at least. Hopefully many F2B members will continue to play on WyeSoft servers though.

These forums have been installed for anything to do with WyeSoft, but will be used primary by the game server community. Players who wish to show their support for the servers can place a [WS] tag in their name at will, without having to submit an application, as this is an open community. People who get along well with F2B members will, of course, still be able to apply to join the clan.

This means I am the only admin for the time being. I intend to implement better in-game voting and reporting systems, which will hopefully reduce the need for admins, but there may end up being a few. We'll have to see how it goes.

As far as I'm concerned, this is as close as we can get to a reset of all past grievances between F2B clan members and VIP Members. If any arguments get carried over from the Fade 2 Black forums, the topics will be treated as spam.

Return to “General”