Postby Clarice » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:59 pm

Request by: volibear54
Server: Multi Theft Auto: DayZ - Server 1: PvP-Enabled
In-game names: Akram
Identifiers: Rulez
Date: 14 July
Proof:
Witnesses:
What happened: so this guy akram who uses 10 emps a week plus uses tacs like a perm vip and then comes to say i got emps from maroon and general and then dosent give us solid proof that they gave permission to take those and then hes ploss goes up always when he goes to pvp but when vip warns him to not come pvp then he says that if hes ploss is more than 3 then tell to admin... and he comes to pvp with 1 ploss and then when hes in combat it goes to 10 and then back to 1 and he takes 10-30bullets to kill
giorgakis32m

Re: Akram by volibear54

Postby giorgakis32m » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:06 am

well as i checked all tents of the tents in d0m1s base which base he was using he doesnt seem to have a personal tent,even his friends,not even general or maroon have tents there.I would agree with voli that guy doesnt even loot he is always in aa sayig to people come and fight and when he dies or his friends ,they spawn to a base again witha tactical.As i was having too much time fighting in aa they were all of them like fleen akram and ramssis all of them tacts.Then akram said he bought 70 tacts from chief.Iam sure he has already spend these and by far much more.This is just a lie what he does he is just all time with tacticals and emping ss every time he sees it that doesnt make sense ...its pretty weird..Also he and his gang have been warned multiple times and they still fight with 7-8 ploss.They have even been banned warned lots of times and they still continue this...Lastly as far as i am concerned akram was found to ddos players in-game or in ts in the past
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:19 am

I can't see any logs of him using tents to dupe, but that does sound very suspicious so I'll keep looking. And I can see from the chat logs he just ignores warnings about his lag. Thanks for the report, I'll be keeping an eye on him and it looks like it's not going to be long before he's banned.

giorgakis32m

Postby giorgakis32m » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:22 am

Balrog as i said he doesnt even have tents in d0m1s base which i saw him coming out 2 times and emping voli and pamaj twice thats what makes it more suspicious prob he steals from others tents or he can even dupe outside a base with his friend.And as i checked every close base :kamax badass d0m1s and terras i found only tents with their names in kamax without even 1 emp and tact.Your welcome
volibear54

Postby volibear54 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:21 pm

[ws]akram was murdered by Bandit (5276 blood remaining).
Bandit was murdered (death ID: VOLA154429).
DangerousTunnels19 has joined the game.
Bandit committed suicide (death ID: VOLB154439).
Bandit committed suicide (death ID: VOLC154448).
Bandit committed suicide (death ID: VOLD154457).
DangerousTunnels19 (Server Regular) has logged in.
You can buy permanent upgrades for your VIP Membership with shop points. Say /VUP for details.
[GLOBAL]Bandit: now oyu got 3.9 ploss
[GLOBAL]Bandit: HMM
[ws]akram's network stats:
Ping: Current: 61
Packet loss: Overall: 3.92% Last second: 0%

[ws]akram was murdered by gitgud (12000 blood remaining).
[GLOBAL]Bandit came to pvp
[GLOBAL]Bandit again
RamSsiS[ws] was murdered by gitgud (12000 blood remaining).
[GLOBAL]Bandit with t hat ploss
[GLOBAL]RamSsiS[ws] stop pron
[GLOBAL]gitgud its allowed
[GLOBAL]RamSsiS[ws] i will reported
[ws]akram's network stats
Ping Current 61
Packet loss Overall 3.6% Last second 0%

those were from todays pvp
volibear54

Postby volibear54 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:17 pm

and this is what pamaj recorded ramsis akrams friend doing in domis base where he dosent have a tent https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go-DOlV ... e=youtu.be
Neil

Postby Neil » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:07 am

They do have tents in kyle's base and in maroon's base... but if he actually said he took the emps from generals tents that can't be true due to the fact that there aren't any left... as for maroon's tents I doubt if he actually gave them permission for it... what is actually suspicous is that his tents in maroons base keep going up by a good ammount of mags. Going back to his lagg issues... well yeah he can never fix his internet and his ploss will remain the same because he's from Algeria.. this is the same problem general was having.
volibear54

Postby volibear54 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:36 am

but he dosent avoid combat when ever people tell him to
Beast2208
VIP Member

Postby Beast2208 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:38 pm

He is wasting the items he stole from Maroon's base ;) viewtopic.php?f=27&t=856
About the lag issue, he has been punished tons of times. He seems not to care...
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:19 pm

He's been banned now. Sick of hearing his name.

Return to “Completed Punishment Requests”