[WS]KaMaX by GRnovaGR4ever

GRnovaGR4ever

Re: [WS]KaMaX by GRnovaGR4ever

Postby GRnovaGR4ever » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:45 pm

There is no more time his VIP expired yesterday he had whole month our deal is over as i see noone except me and my friends looted those tents. HE DESERVES A BAN
Gus
Server Admin

Postby Gus » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:07 pm

A very petty thread.

You weren't scammed. If you were scammed you wouldn't have gotten any tactical insertions at all. Making this much of a fuss and demanding justice as if you're in court or something.

He said you'd get them by the end of the day. He isn't refusing to get them for you. The fact that you all think this constitutes as reason for banning another player is amazing.

You got that VIP Membership for free (it is a lot different than buying it) and ended up getting hundreds of tactical insertions, also for free.

If we could avoid any more silly drama like this in the future, that'd be beautiful.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤImage
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤImage

Neo
Server Admin

Postby Neo » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:17 pm

Exactly what Gus said. You didn't pay for the VIP, you're getting hundreds of tacticals, which is something you clearly don't need, seeing as you have unlimited VIP, so you can very well afford to wait a few more days to get the rest of your tacs. Making a fuss about where the tacticals are coming from only makes you look even worse.

Request denied.

Return to “Completed Punishment Requests”