Forum account: x
In-game name: x'GeNeRaL
Server account: x_GeNeRaL_x
GUID: N/A
Forum IP: 105.108.102.214
Date: 10 March
Banned by: Consol
Reason: Hacker
Comment: Yeah, At 10th for March i got banned by Gus i guess dont remember tho but its saying no by consol, You guys accuse me for haacking, Well i can promise that i wasn't hacking or even thinking to, it was just a normal day and at that day there was a game update, i done it than when tried to Join the server Its keep kicking me out for some reason that Gus asked me if use something i told him no, Then u guys just banned me, ihave asked the MTA company about that problem cause it keep kicking me out at all servers , They told me that there was some problems at the updat ( they even post somthing abou that at the forum) i just wanna ask u guys for another chance to join the server, Graçias
Balrog
Founder

Re: x'GeNeRaL

Postby Balrog » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:37 am

Do you have a link to this? I would've thought that if this were true, you would've linked to their forum post about it. Also, I would've thought lots of other people would've been affected by the autokick and not just you.

x'GeNeRaL

Postby x'GeNeRaL » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:30 pm

They're sending the posts that have been fixed, But i can post another post tho.
GSF FOR LIFE
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:04 pm

I've just realised you've completely changed your story too. There was no game update. At the time you claimed the problem was caused by a mod you'd installed. I may have memory problems, but I remember that quite clearly.

x'GeNeRaL

Postby x'GeNeRaL » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:12 pm

Firstable Sorry for late reply i was on a party, Yeah i know i have said it because a mode but gus have tried it and it appears that wasn't from the mod, So iask mta by post they said that its was something in mta files and they even give a programe to get the missing files nad now its ok, comon i just wanna to play again, why i should i use hacks at all.
GSF FOR LIFE

Return to “Completed Ban Appeals”