Hello

D4reK

Hello

Postby D4reK » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:02 pm

Please.. It had been long enough i can't stand this superban I promise i'll never break any rules ever again I am not lying or anything If i did this again you can permanent ban my IP from the forums too :roll: Just please.. :cry:
D4reK

Re: Hello

Postby D4reK » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:03 pm

Its just not fair.. Kamax,Bob and Rulez got unbanned cause they were banned for a long time and i assume they broke the rules like i did.. This is kinda mean Everyone derseves their 2nd and 3rd chances.... I beg you, I really missed some people that i used to play with them there Could you please just this time do me a favor? Balrog please i swear i changed I will never break a rule like VIPs and admins do.. I will never goto PVP while lagging.. And most importantly i will not break a rule ever again
Please neo decrease the ban or remove it, If you made it for 3 months i would be very happy..I don't want to leave the server forever :cry:
Neo
Server Admin

Re: Hello

Postby Neo » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:31 pm

After pondering on it, I decided to unban you. However, just as Gus told Rulez and Bon in their ban appeals, you will be watched, and if you cause any trouble you can expect to be re-banned. So, please, behave.

Return to “Completed Ban Appeals”