NO Reason ban

Caner1912

NO Reason ban

Postby Caner1912 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:09 pm

hello !

first i dont know why did i got banned

second i dont have any proofs but i will explain what happend

- i was in helicopter with ACE someone killed neo and ACE told me to loot him and he drop me to down and i loot his body then he picked me again and he drop me on a building after that all i saw vitor and shot him twice and i took cover and vitor accused for teleporting than ne banned me for 3 months

- i cant even unterstand why i did get ban
http://imgur.com/a/sp3wk
- thats a comedy why i need to teleport for a feet
Neo
Server Admin

Re: NO Reason ban

Postby Neo » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:12 pm

When were you banned? What is your in-game name? This kind of information is needed, we're not mind readers

Caner1912

Postby Caner1912 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:12 am

Neo wrote:When were you banned? What is your in-game name? This kind of information is needed, we're not mind readers

6 days ago you bann me reason: teleporting hacks
http://imgur.com/a/3xMkJ you can zoom it

-strach
Long live Rock'n Roll

-Rammstein
dungeonkeeper
Server Admin

Postby dungeonkeeper » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:57 am

I was asked to spectate you at the time as you were wall hacking, the building you were on has walls at the end which you can enter and use as a shelter to hide and also shoot from.

While watching you do this I witnessed you falling from the edge of the building, you fell on the floor I saw the animation clearly , then somehow you were back at the top of the building.

A team mate of yours told us it was server lag but nobody else experienced any lag.

Caner1912

Postby Caner1912 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:37 am

dungeonkeeper wrote:I was asked to spectate you at the time as you were wall hacking, the building you were on has walls at the end which you can enter and use as a shelter to hide and also shoot from.

While watching you do this I witnessed you falling from the edge of the building, you fell on the floor I saw the animation clearly , then somehow you were back at the top of the building.

A team mate of yours told us it was server lag but nobody else experienced any lag.

1st you dont need wallhack to go there and ace told me to you can go in these things and i just try it

there is video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnOlXsW ... e=youtu.be

2nd im running at the top right myb server lagged or my internet connection lost for a few sec than my in game character goes down and internet comes back it comes back to the building

3rd i see the heli goes down my friends witness this myb server lagged or internet lost for a sec in my country we r from same country
Long live Rock'n Roll

-Rammstein
dungeonkeeper
Server Admin

Postby dungeonkeeper » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:58 am

Ok then not hacking, i used the wrong term there but certainly abusing a glitch, which you admit too.

As for the lag question I shall leave that for Neo who originally banned you to decide.

Caner1912

Postby Caner1912 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:04 am

dungeonkeeper wrote:Ok then not hacking, i used the wrong term there but certainly abusing a glitch, which you admit too.

As for the lag question I shall leave that for Neo who originally banned you to decide.

Just a curiosity and i checked inside :x :cry:
Long live Rock'n Roll

-Rammstein
Beast2208
VIP Member

Postby Beast2208 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:30 am

Hello!
Strach's connection is not that good and he lags bad sometimes. He explained me that he was running on roof and lagged, I personally did not see what happened there though. As he lags, it shows to other players that he continues walking/running forward, on his screen he stops and cannot move anywhere. That's the reason on your screens he fell down and teleported back to the roof. That happened to me a lot of times, I know what it is. Dungeonkeeper is right, he abused a glitch to take advantage and that was not right from his side.
~Beast
Neo
Server Admin

Postby Neo » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:02 pm

Upon reconsideration, you will be unbanned within the next 2 hours.

Return to “Completed Ban Appeals”