Can i please get a unban?

RoSH

Can i please get a unban?

Postby RoSH » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:01 pm

Hey, RoSH here, a year ago i was playing with my friend while some guys invited us in their group, they gave both of us 2m4 mags, we were driving around LS with barack and we got bored, we drove into the gas station and blew the car up. They started insulting un in group chat so wr left the group and looted the bodies, after a while we got banned for theft. That was dumb from us, can i please get a unban? Sorry i couldnt submin a ban apeal in forum.
Balrog
Founder

Re: Can i please get a unban?

Postby Balrog » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:13 am

Well the point in the ban appeal form is you fill in the details we need to find you in the ban list. Your name isn't in the superban list so I can't do anything unless you give me a serial number or something to work with. And I suspect you did more than blow up a teammate's car or you wouldn't be in the superban list to begin with.

dungeonkeeper
Server Admin

Postby dungeonkeeper » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:16 am

Need your players name at the time to check the list, I remember your gang, but cant find your name in the banned list.
[mtadayz1stats]lara[/mtadayz1stats]
[mtadayz2stats]lara[/mtadayz2stats]
Beast2208
VIP Member

Postby Beast2208 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:02 am

That's Parabanna or Mada/keksinj, I am 100% sure, we were GR back then and I was the guy who invited both Parabanna and Mada to gang. He is lying, also. As they blew the barracks they left the gang, nobody could say anything. Immediately after that, I called Neo and he banned both and restored our items.
P.S. You guys need to stop trying to get unbanned.
Neil

Postby Neil » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:12 am

Yep, pretty sure he's exo (parabanna) the one from reign of terror
RoSH

Postby RoSH » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:16 pm

My nickname was exo/rosh/parabanna, we blow the car up and u called us idiots or something. Anyway my serial is: D87BDA71B6085B3970ACA7BADDE9BE42
P.S. one of the reasons for my ban was ''cheating'' but i wasnt cheating at any point.
Neo
Server Admin

Postby Neo » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:06 pm

A) This is not a proper ban appeal;
B) You (and most of your gang) were very likely cheating most of the time you were playing - speaking from personal experience and several reports;
C) You also duped and ban evaded twice.

Go away now.

Return to “Completed Ban Appeals”