Amount of the max ping

"Here lay the dead and locked threads, so that they may be forgotten"
Bavs

Amount of the max ping

Postby Bavs » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:28 am

Hi guys i really would like that you guys understood me, we know that the max ping is 250 and yeah this is really high, but to some players like me, that we live in South america and the host distance is really long we can't play, so I would like them to make a raise and that the maximum ping is 300 so i could play without being kicked, this really would help me a lot because i like this server and i dont wanna leave it but my ping is always of 245 and i can't play :cry: thanks in advance :D
Griff
VIP Member

Re: Amount of the max ping

Postby Griff » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:50 am

People who got 100 ping are pain in the ass to kill sometimes. Having ping limit on 300 wouldn't be so nice, that would bring more laggers and that's all.

That's just my opinion. :)
Bavs

Postby Bavs » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:41 pm

Yeah and i'm agree with you, but really i love that server so i can't play for it, i've tryed to use a better connection and this still same, so i would like to do a solution
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:34 pm

Sorry, the only solution from the server end would ruin the game for everyone else. We had the ping limit on 300 for a long time and it was a nightmare. The current limit is bad enough.

Return to “Archive”