How to have admin without buy a vip?

"Here lay the dead and locked threads, so that they may be forgotten"
Bavs

How to have admin without buy a vip?

Postby Bavs » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:28 pm

good server has few administrators and i want to know what you need to be an admin? :D
Balrog
Founder

Re: How to have admin without buy a vip?

Postby Balrog » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:32 pm

We're not really looking for any more admins at the moment, sorry. I'm trying to get by with as few as possible. Usually, only VIPs would be picked for admin anyway though, because we need to see how they use their kick/ban powers first.
Bavs

Postby Bavs » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:37 pm

Oh it's fine, i said because i'm thinking to buy a unlimited vip :) I wanted to know if there is the possibility of being admin without losing my money buying unlimited vip
SwigglesMcJiggles

Postby SwigglesMcJiggles » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:53 pm

Bavs wrote:Oh it's fine, i said because i'm thinking to buy a unlimited vip :) I wanted to know if there is the possibility of being admin without losing my money buying unlimited vip

People who buy VIP only in hopes of getting promoted to admin usally ends really bad, they usally get really pissy when they dont get promoted and abuse their VIP after that.
How is buying VIP a loss anyway? You help the server(s) stay up and get a bunch of bonus stuff with it.
Neo
Server Admin

Postby Neo » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:08 pm

SwigglesMcJiggles wrote:People who buy VIP only in hopes of getting promoted to admin usally ends really bad, they usally get really pissy when they dont get promoted and abuse their VIP after that.
How is buying VIP a loss anyway? You help the server(s) stay up and get a bunch of bonus stuff with it.

This.
[mtadayzstats]RickJones[/mtadayzstats]
[mtaplaystats]RickJones[/mtaplaystats]

Return to “Archive”