Saying Hello.

ArmyOfOne2410

Saying Hello.

Postby ArmyOfOne2410 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:44 pm

Hi, I am Josh, Otherwise known as ArmyofJosh or something along those lines. I played on the TTT server close to 3-4 years ago when it was heavily populated and always active.

I wanted to say hello to anyone i remember from then, i was also once a F2B Member and VIP Member for some time.

I don't know who will remember me or not but i remember Swiggers for accepting my Membership to the Clan, Ryun, Chaos, Toffee, Rory, basically a lot of people.

I would love to see that Wyesoft server at its best once again, i miss those times.
x'GeNeRaL

Re: Saying Hello.

Postby x'GeNeRaL » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:44 pm

I think i remmber u, since i remember that name while i was playing TTT, anyways welcome back dude
GSF FOR LIFE
Gus
Server Admin

Postby Gus » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:51 pm

I wasn't really around back then, but I've played TTT for years. I think the sad truth is the game-mode is dying and decreasing in population overall, which is inevitable given its age.

We have tried in the past to repopulate the server and develop a playerbase but it just wasn't working, people rarely joined and the ones who did didn't stick around for long. The rest were just trolls and rdmers. I wouldn't mind trying again though since I miss the golden days of TTT.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤImage
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤImage

Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:40 pm

Hi ArmyOfOne! Hope you've been ok.

Yeah, what Gus said. The game mode is dead but I'm up for trying to populate the server any time really. It's had a bit of a make-over with a new levelling system, based on score instead of rounds, but it's not too different from how you remember it.

Return to “General”