Server: Multi Theft Auto: DayZ - Server 1
Forum account: TheChosenOne
In-game name: TheChosenOne
Server account: DareK
GUID: A246942BE2A9E7B2D01DAA5AC1E2A8F4
Forum IP: 197.48.42.251
Date: 1 October
Banned by: Gus
Reason: Had your chance not to be an idiot.
Comment: Okay, Hello once again.. I am TheChosenOne some of you might know me cause I've been breaking a lot of rules lately and I've been getting numerous bans and stuff... I know that i've been a total dickhead and a retard in the past, I've also been rude and mean to other players, VIPs and some Administrators. I am very very VERY sorry for doing that in the past. I know that I have a very low chance of getting unbanned like 5 percent cause I've been a retard lately and I am apologizing, The reason that i'm back is because I really miss the community and I'd do anything to get back to it and be friends with the Administrators and not have a bad reputation like I did in the past, please give me a chance. I am really an idiot for acting like a total retard but I am very sorry! :( Please I'd do anything for another chance I really do need this chance, I can't find a DayZ server as good, PLEASE! I'm also very sorry Gus, you're right, I was a retard back then.. also DungeonKeeper thank you very much and I'm very sorry for wasting my last chance I just want to enjoy the server and finally stop getting banned, I swear on my life that I won't break any rule from now on and I'll try to avoid getting banned.....
and again, I'm very fucking sorry for breaking the rules so bad back then, I can accept a temporary ban, like a 9 months ban but please, don't make it permanent :(

Thank you and please, PLEASE give me another chance Gus..
TheChosenOne

Re: TheChosenOne

Postby TheChosenOne » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:41 pm

Bump :(
TheChosenOne

Postby TheChosenOne » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:37 am

Ok, I give up. It had been 4 days
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:11 pm

I was leaving it for Gus to answer. Can tell you now though, it's probably a no.

TheChosenOne

Postby TheChosenOne » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:12 pm

But please, I really did change. Trust me, man.
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:23 pm

You've said that before.

Return to “Completed Ban Appeals”