Forum account: voli
In-game name: [WS]Kush
Server account: volibear54
GUID: 0882A52D48D9C2B3D8368EF8ABD3CE02
Forum IP: 93.106.62.147
Date: 21 August
Banned by: probs balrog
Reason: Yet more ban evading
Comment: so i asked balrog on steam if he could check if iam banned cuz snoopjames told me that someone got banned with name kush that i was using at the time but i wasent playing when he got banned i left before and i came back home today 11.9.2017 and left 21.8 after last warzone and he got banned 04:30 so i cant really prove this more
Balrog
Founder

Re: [WS]Kush

Postby Balrog » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:33 pm

You do realise the "I don't know what happened. I haven't been online in a week." story is far from original, right? I could probably believe that you were another player that just happened to be using the name Kush if this wasn't exactly the same thing you do every time you come back to the server, and if your personality didn't exactly match Kush's.

^Rasse.[WS]

Postby ^Rasse.[WS] » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:37 pm

Bal how can you be sure that he is the same guy? Ofc if u will check em ips i could believe you, but voli isnt the type of guy who would multiaccount after he got banned... Im just saying
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:39 pm

Also, it's pretty obvious from the logs that you were trying to pretend that Kush was someone else who had hacked your account, using a different IP whenever you used the name Kush, but you screwed up by accidentally logging in with the name Kush while on your normal IP, so then you tried to pretend that was irrelevant and you'd just changed your name to Kush.

^Rasse.[WS]

Postby ^Rasse.[WS] » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:40 pm

Voli has used that name for longer than a week before he even got banned....
^Rasse.[WS]

Postby ^Rasse.[WS] » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:41 pm

And also voli was smthng like 200 prestige so you can clearly see that he didnt do a new account
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:42 pm

Yeah, Kush does that every time he comes back. He tries to mock us by suddenly changing his name to Kush so it's right under our noses. And then when someone comments on it, he pretends to be a new player called Kush. If you don't stop pretending you don't know that I'm right and backing up "voli", I'll ban you from the forums. There's no need for your input on a ban appeal, especially when everything you say is irrelevant.

And nobody said he did make a new account. In fact that's the whole point. This has nothing to do with multi-accounting. It's about someone that's been superbanned for years, yet keeps coming back under new names.

voli

Postby voli » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:45 pm

you do realise someone wanted me to get banned
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:46 pm

If you're going to ignore the points I've already made and keep talking crap, trying to deflect away from the facts, I'll just lock this now. Also, it's very convenient that you've waited until all relevant login logs have been cleared before coming back to argue again, isn't it?

voli

Postby voli » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:47 pm

man iam 4 years old member and you dont trust me you trust the guy who got me banned just dissapointing

Return to “Completed Ban Appeals”