Server: Multi Theft Auto: DayZ - Server 1: PvP-Enabled
Forum account: TheChosenOne
In-game name: [WS]BackOffHater
Server account: DareK or D4reK don't really remember
GUID: A246942BE2A9E7B2D01DAA5AC1E2A8F4
Forum IP:
Date: 20 February
Banned by: Gus
Reason: Had your chance not to be an idiot.
Comment: Okay so I had a stuntplane I guess, I was flying around LVPD then I decided to land and go loot the LVPD, I landed successfully, I jumped down then i saw Gus, I couldn't jump back on the building again so I knew I was fucked, I tried to escape but he killed me, I thought it was funny to call him an 'abuser' in chat, He take jokes way too serious to the point that he can permanently ban a player for just calling him an abuser as a joke.. I also don't see how that offends an admin also I don't see that it's bannable if you called an admin an abuser as a joke.. It had been a long time I still don't know what I did wrong.
Server Admin

Re: [WS]BackOffHater

Postby Gus » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:46 pm

By this point you were on the verge of being rebanned regardless. You sealed your fate by calling abuse, and it wasn't a joke - don't even try and say it was.

Locking this for the second time, because you won't be getting unbanned. One less nuisance to worry about.

Server Admin

Re: [WS]BackOffHater

Postby dungeonkeeper » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:56 pm

I have no idea whos rattled your cage and made you decide to try for a unban, you were unbanned last time and im sorry to say i was one who spoke up for you and gave you a second chance.

No sooner where you back on the server than you were causing upset and unrest, getting lots of warnings until you got yourself banned again, and it wasnt just for insulting, multi accounting came into it too.

Return to “Ban Appeals”