Bot

Dangerous

Postby Clarice » Thu May 14, 2020 3:59 am

Server: Multi Theft Auto: DayZ
In-game name: Dangerous
Date: 13 May
Banned by: [WS]DungeonKeeper
Reason: Multi account to cheat alive time
Comment: I asked Swiggels to allow me to do an account for my brother and he allowed me to create a new account, and then Lara goes into a server and starts asking me why you play two accounts. I told her that Swiggels allowed me to do an account for my brother and tell me you have proof I sent to her via Facebook proof,After a few minutes, my account and my brother's account were banned ,I hope you read it, and thanks
Swigger
Server Admin

Re: Dangerous

Postby Swigger » Thu May 14, 2020 10:25 am

You asked me if you and your brother could play, yes.
I told you sure, as long as you're not multi accounting.

What is the first thing that happens? Suddenly you decide to go for topalive while your brother goes to farm, couldn't make it more suspect that you're multiaccounting.

Anyway, Dungeonkeeper will decide wether you stay banned or not.

Sidenote, please stop spamming me on discord to unban you. Im not the one that banned you.
lol1231231
VIP Member

Re: Swigger

Postby lol1231231 » Thu May 14, 2020 10:52 am

Yes Man i know you not the one that banned me but i dont know how Lara sure i'm play with Two account just i need understand dude, It could make him more suspicious of what I told him to go Farm Yes, I agree, there are doubts, but she does not understand the issue well.. :!: :!: , anyway I will wait for her response..
Swigger
Server Admin

Re: Dangerous

Postby Swigger » Fri May 15, 2020 9:41 am

Due to you ban evading after 2 days your account has now been suspended for 60 days.
You will not be unbanned.

Return to “Ban Appeals”