Bot

Russian_sniper

Postby Clarice » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:59 pm

Server: Multi Theft Auto: DayZ
In-game name: Russian_sniper
Date: 31 October
Banned by: Swiggles
Reason: lagging
Comment: Hi i have been banned by swiggles cause of lagging and he was right past few weeks i was lagging hard and bad internet didnot know the reason till i fixed it now cause of my router wire was being cut so it was so bad now i fixed so now if u may please just let me test it and see how much my ploss or my ping if they r still bad u can ban me again or if they r not please let me play cause i like the server very much so hopefuly u help me with that just test it for 5 mins if its still bad or be better and thx for reading.
Swigger
Server Admin

Re: Russian_sniper

Postby Swigger » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:52 pm

6 months ago you got banned for a week for lagging too much, you claimed you fixed the problem when you got unbanned

After you got unbanned i went inactive due to personal reasons but i kept seeing people complain that you're still teleporting around and such.
After 2-3 weeks of seeing and getting reports that you're teleporting around and lagging, not taking damage i decided to look into it again.
Everytime someone told you that you're lagging you would claim that they werent even shooting at you and that they're just mad because they died.

I logged in to solely spectate you and for an hour straight i was watching you teleport back and fourth.
Checked your connection every 10 minutes and it was really bad.

Now to the funny part;
60 minutes after you got banned i got a message from ash relaying what you told him to send me and it was
hello. i have been banned for 3 months cause of my bad internet i called my internet maneger he said that ur nano on the roof of house is not 100% working he is sending guys to fix it tommowro thats why i was lagging hard these days cause am new to server i am lvl 153 and didnot get banned all these days so if u may unban me tommowro i will check it if it is still lag and bad ban me again if its not i can keep playing cause i rly like this server its the best and thx for reading.

So lets break it down.
i called my internet maneger he said that ur nano on the roof of house is not 100% working he is sending guys to fix it tommowro

Don't know how normal it is where you live for someone to work on saturdays, but i have no idea what a "nano on the roof of house" is.

am new to server i am lvl 153 and didnot get banned all these days

You're not new to the server. You clearly played 6 months ago and got banned back then aswell,

so if u may unban me tommowro i will check it if it is still lag and bad ban me again

Once again, you got banned 6 months ago and claimed your internet provider fixed your issues (Wich they clearly didn't.).

And now, in less than 24 hours your story has changed from it being "ur nano on the roof of house is not 100% working" to "my router wire was being cut so it was so bad" wich is kinda funny.

Anyway, thats my case. I've got some screenshots of his ping that i already posted in the admin section and the video i sent yesterday to back my case up.
I will leave it up to the other admins wether they want you unbanned or not, but my vote is no.

Return to “Ban Appeals”