Bot

Uiqman/Skillspecs/Reaper/Dupsis4

Postby Clarice » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:10 pm

Server: Multi Theft Auto: DayZ
In-game name: Uiqman/Skillspecs/Reaper/Dupsis4
Date: 13 September
Banned by: Balrog I think
Reason: Duping/cheating
Comment: Well it's been a while, it's me Skillspecs/Dupsis4 or w/e u wanna call me, I'm not expecting my accounts to be unbanned, just my serial, you know, since you unbanned my mate -Parabanna, I understand we messed up big time, so perhaps I can get unbanned? By the way I never ever used any cheats, since I remember a lot of people were accusing me of that, just to be clear, I only duped or glitched u can say. That being said, could you unban me please, I don't know why we did that, your server is pretty dope and player friendly. Other servers are modded and straight up not fun tbh.
Btw I don't have MTA or GTA on my pc right now, that's why I cannot specify my serial ID. I assume we were banned on the same date or maybe a week or so apart.
I'm listing those accounts because I don't remember which one was my login.
Uiqman

Re: Uiqman/Skillspecs/Reaper/Dupsis4

Postby Uiqman » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:05 pm

I can't post my old serial since i changed OS to SSD, my serial is D3FA0B74FAA278D2AED0B958E0FAB124, it's new one and not banned, i checked, tried connecting (by no means it is not ban evading, since i only checked if i can connect, i didn't play), that's why i am waiting for an answer.
If you unban me.
I don't know if u banned my accounts tho, there should be latest account, probably with log in Tus, i think, i just don't want to log in, just to be banned lol.
Clarice
Bot

Uiqman/Skillspecs/Reaper/Dupsis4

Postby Clarice » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:10 pm

Server: Multi Theft Auto: DayZ
In-game name: Uiqman/Skillspecs/Reaper/Dupsis4
Date: 18 September
Banned by: Balrog
Reason: Duping/cheating
Comment: Hi!
This is folllow up to my previous ban appeal, since there was no response, decided to repost. Got superbanned for duping/cheating. Asking for unban, please.
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:37 pm

That's called spamming and it makes us less likely to want to unban you.
Uiqman

Postby Uiqman » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:08 pm

Yea, sorry about that double post, I didn't list my serial ID at first, then thought to post it, then discovered it was different due SSD, even with new ID still posting ban appeal, since it was superban... And I don't know really why made second post... I guess I could say my bad for that one, really sorry.
Swigger
Server Admin

Postby Swigger » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:26 pm

You're getting unbanned.

For the love of god please don't start breaking rules AGAIN.

Return to “Ban Appeals”