Forum account: Eimis
In-game name: Eimis
Server account: Eima_Eimukasss
GUID: 3DDB47DC113A53997365EFAB5A51F044
Forum IP: 88.119.213.151
Date: 31 January
Banned by: HeavyBoss
Reason: reported many times
Comment: Ash was in pvp with 4ploss i was telling him to get out pvp, heavyboss said it's allowed I said are you dumb?
Heres the chat

[GLOBAL]-MS-Eimis[WS]: Still you can't be in combat if your ploss is high
-MS-Eimis[WS] committed suicide (death ID: EIMQ143144).
[GLOBAL]Ash.: i'm on ss , can't you understand?
-MS-Eimis[WS] committed suicide (death ID: EIMS143200).
Server list: http://servers.wyesoft.com/ (say /SERVERS)
[NON-ENGLISH]-MS-Eimis[WS]: koks jo plossas?
[GLOBAL]DramaticAstrakhan74: hello any admin here
[GLOBAL][WS]HeavyBoss: he is in ss
[GLOBAL]Ash.: sup
[GLOBAL]Chief: well you did kill alot of people in w ar with high ploss yesterda
[GLOBAL][WS]HeavyBoss: nop
[GLOBAL]Chief: y
[GLOBAL][WS]HeavyBoss: just vips i guess
[GLOBAL]-MS-Eimis[WS]: Thats not allowed
[GLOBAL][WS]HeavyBoss: it is
[GLOBAL]-MS-Eimis[WS]: are u dumb?
[GLOBAL]-MS-Eimis[WS]: What if im trying t o kill him with cz?
[GLOBAL][WS]HeavyBoss: watch the fuck your mouth
[GLOBAL]-MS-Eimis[WS]: The hits wont register cause of his lag
[GLOBAL][WS]HeavyBoss: i am going to give you one more chance
[GLOBAL]-MS-Eimis[WS]: :)
[GLOBAL][WS]HeavyBoss: yeah and you sill surely hit him in s
Since we have an item shop, using glitches to duplicate items is theft. Thieves will be prosecuted.
[GLOBAL][WS]HeavyBoss: ss
[GLOBAL]Ash.: if you read the rules
[GLOBAL]-MS-Arturas[WS]: Why are you angry heavy ?
-MS-Arturas[WS] was murdered (death ID: ARTX143322).
-MS-Arturas[WS] was murdered by Chief (12000 blood remaining).
[GLOBAL]-MS-Eimis[WS]: Your mom needs another chance with you
DramaticAstrakhan74 has quit.
~[WS]Molham~ has joined the game.
[GLOBAL]Ash.: i'm dying in 1 shot
The top 3 players on each leaderboard get free shop points daily! Press F3 to spend them.
[GLOBAL]-MS-Eimis[WS]: Ash get o ut o f pvp
Beast2208
VIP Member

Re: Eimis

Postby Beast2208 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:40 pm

The problem pretty much is your bad behaviour, you're getting banned because of it, I've banned you few times and you are still going on. I've warned you a lot of times also without punishing you. What you are doing is just stupid. You cause that yourself, Heavy was right!

P.S. Heavy said he accidentally banned Eimis for 30 days, the ban should be reduced to 7 days in my opinion, volibear banned him for a day few days ago. Give him some time to chill.
kamax
VIP Member

Postby kamax » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:46 pm

From what i heard and seen you are also in pvp lots of times with high ploss and after all u shouldn't insult... You deserve at least 7 days ... And about ash u should report him not deal with it by yourself
Beast2208
VIP Member

Postby Beast2208 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:49 pm

kamax wrote:From what i heard and seen you are also in pvp lots of times with high ploss and after all u shouldn't insult... You deserve at least 7 days ... And about ash u should report him not deal with it by yourself

Yeah, kamax is pretty much right, I forgot about your ploss, I've banned you for that, also! Ace was coming to pvp with a mav before and Neo did not punish him as he was in a heli, even though he had ploss. As Rain bought VIP, I haven't seen him in PvP with ploss, he always waits in base.
Tedy-Coco

Postby Tedy-Coco » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:26 pm

Beast2208 wrote:
kamax wrote:From what i heard and seen you are also in pvp lots of times with high ploss and after all u shouldn't insult... You deserve at least 7 days ... And about ash u should report him not deal with it by yourself

Yeah, kamax is pretty much right, I forgot about your ploss, I've banned you for that, also! Ace was coming to pvp with a mav before and Neo did not punish him as he was in a heli, even though he had ploss. As Rain bought VIP, I haven't seen him in PvP with ploss, he always waits in base.

Beast you said him stop many times? U are provoking him by yourself. Other day i told you to calm down and your's answer was negative. So what about you think about what are u doing and then replay to the post's like this.
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:31 pm

The ban's been changed to 1 day. If it was just the insults you pasted I would unban you since they weren't really that bad, but since you've been PvPing while lagging and this is your second ban this week, I'm going to leave it as a 1 day ban.

Try not to insult people in future please. And everyone else, please stop being so sensitive and getting offended by the most minor things. It's getting really pathetic now.

Return to “Ban Appeals”