Super ban again?

x'GeNeRaL

Super ban again?

Postby x'GeNeRaL » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:37 pm

Yea, Today i got banned for really akward reason, Ijust downland new hud from A website that i was always installing mods from it, i was like always installing mods from it without any problems and today when i decide to downland new hud its kicks me for a VF... , i just removed it and re-install my gta, Then i logs normally, i didn't know that was blacklisted softwar or somting like that

P.S: The website have a auto install, so i didn't use any softwar to install the mod
GSF FOR LIFE
Gus
Server Admin

Re: Super ban again?

Postby Gus » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:39 pm

Other people have used that same hud, if not similar ones, and I even tried it myself - with the auto installer, and nothing happened, so your story doesn't check out at all.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤImage
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤImage

x'GeNeRaL

Postby x'GeNeRaL » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:42 pm

idk what happens then, i just install it and its kicks me for the VF when i removes it its let me play, i havn't done shit, like i can give u my team viewer id to check if i have do,i swear that i havn't downland any thing to hack or somthing , its happens with me before when i downland some mods its kicks me for the same reason
GSF FOR LIFE
Gus
Server Admin

Postby Gus » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:54 pm

You don't get kicked for no reason. If the hud is what caused you to be kicked, it'd do the same thing for everyone else who uses or has used it in the past, and like I said, I wasn't kicked. The #VF kick message relates primarily to patched trainers and other cheats, so changing your hud isn't going to trigger that.

You've lost your last chance - perhaps you should've been more careful with what mods you decided to download.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤImage
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤImage

Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:27 pm

I'm unlocking this because a few more people have expressed doubts that General was cheating now. I'm still suspcious though, since Gus tested the exact mod that General claims caused the kick. Can anyone think of a way this can be proved one way or the other?

x'GeNeRaL

Postby x'GeNeRaL » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:58 pm

Well that what i have to say, i've dowland the crosshair from the website that i've tell u about, Also i have to say that my web brower have alot of ads and this shits and sometimes its dowland weird things that i dont want to dowland it that may be a reason of that kicks, Also i think i've fucked something on my gta file cause i have adding tons of mods (Not cheating ones, i add like guns cars..), but i never tried to cheat or somthing like my firneds just came from miitary services and i want to play with them but i got banned, i swear that i havn't ever triend to use hacks, i have to admit that my fault that im not checking where im dowlanding mods from, Thanks.
GSF FOR LIFE
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:00 pm

Right, well what I suggest is you run a full virus scan and malware scan, wipe your entire MTA folder and reinstall it, and then we'll see if the auto-kick persists. I'll unban you now but please don't try to join until you've done that, because this is your absolute last chance - if you get kicked by the anti-cheat system again that's it.

x'GeNeRaL

Postby x'GeNeRaL » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:03 pm

Alright, i got it , i have installed avast and i've full scanned my pc and now its ok, Thankss
GSF FOR LIFE
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:25 pm

Balrog wrote:Right, well what I suggest is you run a full virus scan and malware scan, wipe your entire MTA folder and reinstall it, and then we'll see if the auto-kick persists. I'll unban you now but please don't try to join until you've done that, because this is your absolute last chance - if you get kicked by the anti-cheat system again that's it.

Which part of this was not clear? You've only been unbanned a few hours and you already got another anti-cheat kick. Should've listened. Bye, General.

Return to “Completed Ban Appeals”