Postby Clarice » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:10 pm

Request by: akram
Server: Multi Theft Auto: DayZ - Server 1
In-game names: Kamax
Identifiers: Kamax
Date: 30 December
Proof:
Witnesses:
What happened: i have tent i kamax base with 500 m4 mags . kamax took my key for some reasons and i told dk to movve my tents but she dont maybe she forget and i could not move it cause i dont know but when i ask and i do /tents i see it and when i move it i just find 180 m4 mags and kamas change it name and he told me its his tent and he take it i dont remember the tent id so please help me admins
kamax
VIP Member

Re: Kamax by akram

Postby kamax » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:58 pm

Your key was taken cuz u were duping and stealing, that mags were destroyed by dk long time ago and tent was just used as it was extended ... All mags inside that tent were from collecting rent and that i bought from others if u think that i stole it from u ask kyle i bought about 400 mags from him some time ago, last time i saw your mags was when u got banned.
YaaaaziD

Postby YaaaaziD » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:03 pm

if its not mine why i can see that tent in my tents and i told dk to give that tent to me back she did but she didnt move it this why
kamax
VIP Member

Postby kamax » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:11 pm

kamax wrote:Your key was taken cuz u were duping and stealing, that mags were destroyed by dk long time ago and tent was just used as it was extended ... All mags inside that tent were from collecting rent and that i bought from others if u think that i stole it from u ask kyle i bought about 400 mags from him some time ago, last time i saw your mags was when u got banned.
dungeonkeeper
Server Admin

Postby dungeonkeeper » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:57 pm

If i remember correctly i had told you you wouldn't get the tent returned as it was duped mags.

I did move the tent back to kamax base as requested by him. The tent only had m4 mags and certainly not 500

kamax
VIP Member

Postby kamax » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:19 am

It had about 180 m4 mags which were bought not from you
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:14 pm

Locking this. Kinda stupid to complain about the loss of the mags you got banned for duping.

Return to “Completed Punishment Requests”