Matijaa/Terminator(LordGANG)/Duke(Astro)/LordDC basically all the rats. by Iamzod

Gus
Server Admin

Re: Matijaa/Terminator(LordGANG)/Duke(Astro)/LordDC basically all the rats. by Iamzod

Postby Gus » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:20 pm

I've gone through each screenshot and gathered a very rough list of what was stolen, and restored the items to their respective tents.

- 10 M4's
- 50 AK-47's
- 20 CZ 550's

- 210 AK Mags
- 40 M4 Mags
- 70 CZ 550 Mags

- 1 Pocket EMP Generator

As I mentioned, this list is rough and the values are not exact by any means, because it would take hours. To hopefully compensate for that at least slightly, I rounded each value up to to its nearest tenth. I am confident that the actual amount stolen for each individual item won't be any or much lower than what I have listed, so if you are willing to produce a correct list, we can throw in the remaining missing items on top of what's been added back so far. Of course if you're happy with it as it is, that's also fine.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤImage
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤImage

Beast2208
VIP Member

Re: Matijaa/Terminator(LordGANG)/Duke(Astro)/LordDC basically all the rats. by Iamzod

Postby Beast2208 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:11 pm

1 Atrium Keycard
2 Double XPs - 1 Hour
25 Pocket EMP Generators
30 M4 mags
143 AK-47 mags
47 CZ 550 mags
6 Tactical Insertions

That is what I got from the base logs for July, August and September. I didn't check for guns, I'll check past few months tomorrow.

https://pastebin.com/uXSWFsH7

Return to “Punishment Requests”