%Junigo% by [WS]ACE... by ACE_Bezo

Balrog
Founder

Re: %Junigo% by [WS]ACE... by ACE_Bezo

Postby Balrog » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:11 pm

Yes, but before the garages there was only 1 of each, so having 1 of each that can't be stored in garages means it's the same as it was before if you don't have a garage.

volibear54

Postby volibear54 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:37 pm

Yeah but do you even know how many people quit/stopped playing just because garages ruined the economy and now topsupportters dont get their advantage and 250sp is literally nothing for them
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:26 pm

Firstly, the garage thing actually brought lots of old players back. They had stopped playing before garages were rentable and since it was added, the server has been getting more players on it. Secondly, 250 points is the price for a week. Most people will want to rent for a month at a time, which is 1000 points or £5 in real money, which is actually more than the price of VIP. And if 250 points is nothing, how exactly did it ruin the economy? You've contradicted yourself before you've even finished the sentence.

volibear54

Postby volibear54 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:32 pm

I mean for most of the people that level or have donated money Sp i literally nothing and topsupportters only get free garage thats not worth their money
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:01 pm

I can't win can I? When they were the only ones with personal garages, everyone complained that it was too OP. Now you're saying giving them each £5 worth of free points each month isn't enough. Funny how it's you complaining and not them though. Seems to be something you enjoy doing.

Also, I should probably point out at this point that I said all along that the 250 points per week was a starter price and would probably increase.

volibear54

Postby volibear54 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:33 pm

Okey i understand but i still think is bit stupid but ok what do you think if small garages were cheaper and bigger were expensive and so small garages could have limit of few vehs and bigger garages would have more than few
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:44 pm

I did think about doing that when I first added them actually but it was more complicated to set up than I'd hoped. Might still introduce it at some point though. Maybe reduce the vehicle limit in the smaller ones to 2.

kamax
VIP Member

Postby kamax » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:46 pm

Or just make that u can park 1 vehicle in garage and that supporters can put 2 decrese price to 200 and done
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:58 pm

I dunno about only 1 vehicle, but I was thinking maybe only 1 of each type, 2 max (i.e. 1 car and 1 bike). It would be alright if people didn't take the piss, but unfortunately there's always gotta be someone trying to store 2 Infernuses or 2 Turismos.

Locking this thread because it's gone way off topic.

Return to “Completed Punishment Requests”