MTA:DayZ: Notice of Upcoming Changes

Balrog
Founder

MTA:DayZ: Notice of Upcoming Changes

Postby Balrog » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:05 pm

Since the server is really clogged up with an excess of unused tents and items, I'm planning to add a system where items inside inactive VIP base tents will gradually disappear. I'm probably going to make it so 1 random item disappears each day after a tent hasn't been touched for 4 weeks or longer. I'm letting people know now, before I add it, so that you have time to check your tents before it starts. It'll probably be added in a few days.

I'm also planning to remove the garage rental feature, at least for most players, since it's really only ever caused problems. I might make a way to temporarily unlock it, maybe by finding a certain item, though I'm not sure yet. When I do remove it, anyone that's already got one rented will continue to own it until the rent expires, but after that it will no longer be possible.
dungeonkeeper
Server Admin

Re: MTA:DayZ: Notice of Upcoming Changes

Postby dungeonkeeper » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:31 am

I have a lot of tents in my bases with inactive players, will their stuff just fade away?
[mtadayz1stats]lara[/mtadayz1stats]
[mtadayz2stats]lara[/mtadayz2stats]
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:21 pm

Yeah, it will, unless someone goes round and opens all the tents regularly. It'll probably annoy some people but the server is really clogged up with unused tents, so it'll help things to run more smoothly, and it'll give the players that come back more to do because they will need to start gathering loot again.
dungeonkeeper
Server Admin

Postby dungeonkeeper » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:57 pm

Yeah good point, use it or lose it :P
[mtadayz1stats]lara[/mtadayz1stats]
[mtadayz2stats]lara[/mtadayz2stats]

Return to “Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas”