Idea

kamax

Idea

Postby kamax » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:49 pm

So as far as i know there arent a lot of players who share same pc but still there is few of us and its just annoying when other guy gets banned and u cant play. So i came up with idea that you make some software that would be like guard and if your serial and ip is banned that admins use that option and u get to add some secret question or smth so u can play. And if new acc would tryed to be created then instantly ip and serial gets complete ban witouth cance to join again... You will prob say that this is mostly cuz of me and that im asking too much but ye its fkin annoying so what do u think ADMINS AND BALROG ONLY REPLY
Balrog
Founder

Re: Idea

Postby Balrog » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:23 pm

I think it seems like a hell of a lot of work for something that's happened maybe 2 or 3 times ever. It would involve rewriting the entire ban system. Not sure if it's really even possible. Also there's no guarantee that you wouldn't just give the banned person your answer to the question.
Predator

Postby Predator » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:23 pm

Hey admin, i think good for server will be to make a gas station on the highest building in Los Santos near the medical box not bad but better to refuel heli on the building, when i land on the normal gas station i think chance to sit back on the heli is 3/10 reply please for this
dungeonkeeper
Server Admin

Postby dungeonkeeper » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:32 am

Its not that hard to refuel, make sure you always carry at least one full fuel can with you. Also plenty of gas stations around some in the quieter areas E.G. Dillimore which are usually quiet and safe to use.

Fuel tankers also allow you to fuel up, plus there are other sources of gas that may not look like gas stations.
[mtadayz1stats]lara[/mtadayz1stats]
[mtadayz2stats]lara[/mtadayz2stats]
Predator

Postby Predator » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:26 pm

Hey admins, i think good for server will be to make that CZ550 kill with one bullet its realistic for real life, like if i shoot in leg then takes 10 000 k blood and bleeding, but when i hit on the body and head then it take all blood and make insta kill its realistic, consider for that :D
Swigger
Server Admin

Postby Swigger » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:50 pm

Realism does not necessarily equal to fun.
dungeonkeeper
Server Admin

Postby dungeonkeeper » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:03 pm

I kinda agree with Swiggles, I mean real life is bad enough lets not make the game too realistic :P
[mtadayz1stats]lara[/mtadayz1stats]
[mtadayz2stats]lara[/mtadayz2stats]
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:18 pm

Predator, please don't bump old topics, especially if your post has nothing to do with them.

Return to “Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas”