PvE Server Replaced with Garageless PvP Server

Balrog
Founder

PvE Server Replaced with Garageless PvP Server

Postby Balrog » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:12 pm

Since there have been so many arguments caused by the garages, and since the PvE server never really took off and I said I'd change it to something else if that was the case, we have decided to replace the PvE server with a second PvP server, which is identical to server 1 apart from the following:

- Excluding the 2 airport hangars, garages are completely disabled. They will all stay open permanently, so vehicles can be stored in the garage space but not locked in there.
- There is only 1 of each super car, just like there was on server 1 before the garage rental feature was added.
- Scheduled war zone and zombie invasion events are at different times: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=879
- Default XP bar colour is still cyan.

All player accounts (including levels and stats), VIP bases, tents, vehicles (except for the supercars that were removed), etc. from the PvE server will persist onto the garageless PvP server, so nobody will need to start from scratch if they already had an account on the PvE server.

If you had a VIP base at Area 69 on the PvE server, it will still be there even though that's not allowed now, so please move it when you are able to.

For now, the top 3 supporters don't have any bonuses on server 2, but I will try to think of something over the next few days.
volibear54

Re: PvE Server Replaced with Garageless PvP Server

Postby volibear54 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:05 am

why not make the pvp server no garages and let pve be pve i think most people would agree with me about this
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:36 am

The PvE server was rarely used, except to exploit the fact that it was easier to farm ammo on. And lots of people actually like the garages - having one server with and one server without means people have the choice.

Should I be expecting you to disagree with everything I do from now on? It's really starting to get annoying.
volibear54

Postby volibear54 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:27 am

but like i dont even wanna play on there just because i dont have any levels or anything and some people got levels from pve and top alive etc
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:39 am

So, because you haven't levelled much on server 2, that means instead of making changes to that server, I should remove a huge feature that lots of people like and have already paid for from the other server, and leave server 2 on a setting that no-one plays? Yeah, k.

Return to “Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas”