Latest Voucher Hunt

Balrog
Founder

Latest Voucher Hunt

Postby Balrog » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:49 am

I've hidden another 2 voucher codes on the MTA:DayZ servers, each redeemable for 2500 shop points. There is 1 on each server, both in different places.

This time they are tags, sprayed onto surfaces. Both were sprayed by me, using a normal spray can, so they are in the outside world and in places where it is possible to stand up and spray a tag. They each say "/redeem", followed by a voucher code (the codes are split into 2 lines, because that was the only way to fit them in, but each is just a normal 10-figure code with no spaces). That's all the information I'm giving for now.

Good luck!
kamax

Re: Latest Voucher Hunt

Postby kamax » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:05 pm

Any hints pls passed a long time i couldnt find any
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:40 pm

The PvP one is on the underside of something. The PvE one is on the ground but surrounded by something that blocks the view unless you're close.

Edit: The PvP one seems to have disappeared. Not sure if someone removed it or if it's a bug, but it hasn't been claimed so I'll respray it tonight, when it's quiet.
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:19 am

Since the hidden code on server 1 keeps disappearing, I've moved it somewhere else. It's an easier place to find so I won't give any clues, unless it still hasn't been found in a week or so.

The code on server 2 is still there but no-one's found it yet so I may as well give a bigger hint... It's somewhere on Mount Chiliad.
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:04 pm

Beast, stop spraying fake voucher codes.

The real one is in pink, it says "/redeem" above the code, the code is 10 figures split over 2 lines, and it's quite small. It also follows both of the hints I've given and not just one.
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:35 am

I give up respraying these codes every time they disappear. If anyone's still looking for them, may as well stop. I'll think of something else to do instead to get the voucher codes.

Return to “Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas”