Tent Check-up

Felix

Tent Check-up

Postby Felix » Sat May 06, 2017 12:56 am

So I was wondering if people (ex. me) could pay for Tent Check-ups every week for example.
Like you want to see what you have looted or you suspect a theft, you ask an admin or the renting VIP and you pay them for the weekly checkups.

Would it be considered abuse since you are getting payed, or could I honor you for the fact that you are helping me *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*
(2 parts of the same question, would it be considered abuse of commands for an:
1) admin
2) the VIP thats renting you a base)

If someone could perform a check every Friday it would be appreciated, but I need one now if thats not a problem...

Information needed
Spoiler!

Balrog
Founder

Re: Tent Check-up

Postby Balrog » Sat May 06, 2017 6:10 pm

I have no problem with you tipping admins for doing this if they're happy to do it, but I can probably do one better and make a command to give you an automated check.
Felix

Postby Felix » Sun May 07, 2017 4:15 am

If you got free time and the will I will be more than happy to accept that command :)

All tho' it would be better if it wasn't automated as in at 5 PM Sunday if you're logged in you will receive a wall of text / link to a text file to give you a full log and if you miss the time it's gone.

Thanks pal.
Felix

Postby Felix » Mon May 08, 2017 4:57 am

Not to push it or be disrespectful, but is this idea in planning and if so when do you think it's gonna be done?
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Mon May 08, 2017 5:40 am

I've added it to the to-do list but there are lots of other things in there. Unless lots of other people show interest in it, it's not really a priority, so it'll probably be a while (weeks probably). I'll think it through anyway though, and if it turns out it won't take long to do, I'll try and get it done sooner.
Felix

Postby Felix » Mon May 08, 2017 11:46 am

I am saying this as serious as possible...
If you need any help cutting down the list Im happy to do so!
dungeonkeeper
Server Admin

Postby dungeonkeeper » Mon May 08, 2017 12:18 pm

Re tent checks, I'm always happy to do a tent check as long as you have a tent id, or at least a named tent, its amazing how players think i can check a tent with the description, " its near the door"
[mtadayz1stats]lara[/mtadayz1stats]
[mtadayz2stats]lara[/mtadayz2stats]
Felix

Postby Felix » Mon May 08, 2017 3:59 pm

Hi DK,
Yeah Its in the "spoiler tag".
All 6 of them :$

Thank youu :D
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Mon May 08, 2017 6:45 pm

If you just want the transfer logs, it would actually be easier for the VIP that owns the base to get them for you, since they can get straight to their own logs from the VIP Center without having to enter a bunch of admin commands first.
Felix

Postby Felix » Tue May 09, 2017 5:34 am

He's been inactive as far as I know..
(MAD Beast, dimension 247)

But yeah Ill go with him, but for my proposed assistance in-case of "cutting down" the list, have you thought about it?

Return to “Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas”