Win MTA:DayZ Shop Points Daily in WyeSoft Chess

Balrog
Founder

Win MTA:DayZ Shop Points Daily in WyeSoft Chess

Postby Balrog » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:10 pm

You can earn 25 shop points, once a day, for beating one of the bots in WyeSoft Chess. In this case, the day begins at midnight UK time (so an hour behind MTA server time).

There are no vouchers involved. Just make sure you've set it up in the WyeSoft Chess settings and the points will be sent straight to your MTA account when you win (whether you're logged into MTA or not). You need to be logged into your real WSID on the site, and not a guest account.

There are multiple bots now, each with a different skill level, so the best way to start a bot game is using the new Play Against Bot page. The original bot is skill level 0; the new bots (skill level 1 through 10) are much harder to beat.

I've added another new setting too: Highlight possible moves by selected piece. In other words, newbie mode - more or less teaches you how to play chess.

You can play WyeSoft Chess while on one of our MTA servers by entering /CHESS. If you're planning to earn your points from WyeSoft Chess every day, I suggest downloading the application version. Unlike the web version, there are no refresh delays and It's just generally faster and more reliable.
Balrog
Founder

Re: Win MTA:DayZ Shop Points Daily in WyeSoft Chess

Postby Balrog » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:14 pm

I've changed this completely now. You get 25 shop points for just 1 game, but only once a day. So now it's more like a 5-minute daily task.

Return to “Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas”