Another Voucher Hunt Competition

Balrog
Founder

Another Voucher Hunt Competition

Postby Balrog » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:49 am

I've hidden 2 voucher codes, each for 1000 shop points, somewhere in the new set of secret areas. I'm not giving any clues about the new secrets, but I will say these voucher codes are given in tent notes. You should see the tents as soon as you find the areas. Happy hunting!

p.s. If you find a building with a lorry cargo container in it, that's the last secret place I added. You won't find a voucher code there, but it's still worth finding if you can figure out what it's for.
Balrog
Founder

Re: Another Voucher Hunt Competition

Postby Balrog » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:56 am

I've upped the prizes. Each tent now also contains a voidpack, a zombie disguise, a pocket EMP generator and a radio scanner.
Iamzod

Postby Iamzod » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:40 pm

Hello. This is super awesome! What you mean by secret areas? Like secret interiors ?
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:53 am

Yeah, there are several new interiors and secret areas, but the tents are hidden in certain ones.
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:27 pm

Shahin apparently found the first tent nearly a month ago, so there's only one left. Please post here if you find the other one, so that people aren't still looking for it afterwards.
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:24 pm

Turns out the second tent should've been found too, by Aster, but it had despawned. I gave him the points and items last night, so now there are no more tents. Sorry everyone that's been searching for them when they'd already been found. I'll make it up to you by adding some more hidden vouchers when I think of a good place to put them, or add some new secret areas.

Return to “Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas”