Times for Scheduled Events

Balrog
Founder

Times for Scheduled Events

Postby Balrog » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:42 pm

The times of the scheduled war zone and zombie invasion events need to be juggled around. What times do people think would be best for them? Ideally, I think we will probably want 2 daily war zones and 2 daily zombie invasions on the PvP server, and 4 daily zombie invasions on the PvE server. And there should really be a balance of some events at times when the server is full, and some at times when it's quiet, to encourage people to join. It would be best if the times don't clash either, so that it's possible to attend all 8 daily events.
Griff

Re: Times for Scheduled Events

Postby Griff » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:19 am

PvP server is kinda full starting from 15/16 server time. I think the 1st War Zone should start at 15:30 so people can chose, go to the War Zone or go to the Secret, and about the late plane i got no idea because i'm usually not online around that time.
dungeonkeeper
Server Admin

Postby dungeonkeeper » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:05 pm

One request would be to maybe shorten the zombie invasions. I find an hour too long and especially the zombie invasions too intense.

This could just be me :lol:

Agree with staggering the times, nice to flit from one server to the other.

Times are tricky as in school holidays and weekends the server is busy from early on but weekdays in school times doesnt really pick up until afternoons. Dont know if possible to arrange timings for that.
[mtadayz1stats]lara[/mtadayz1stats]
[mtadayz2stats]lara[/mtadayz2stats]
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:56 pm

It's probably best to just have one set of times that assumes every day is a school/work day. In the holidays we could just do some extra events that we start manually. I agree that 1 hour is too long - unlikely I'd ever stay for the entirety of the event when it's an hour long. What would you suggest, 30 mins?
dungeonkeeper
Server Admin

Postby dungeonkeeper » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:01 am

30 mins sounds good :D
[mtadayz1stats]lara[/mtadayz1stats]
[mtadayz2stats]lara[/mtadayz2stats]

Return to “Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas”