Forgotten Your Password?

Balrog
Founder

Forgotten Your Password?

Postby Balrog » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:52 pm

If you are locked out of your account on one of the MTA servers, please post the account name here and I will change the password for you and PM you the new one. Please make sure it's the acccount name (username / login name) and not your display name. If you've forgotten the account name too, please give as many details as you can and I will try to figure it out from the server logs.

This thread is for both MTA servers, but if you don't state which server you are locked out of, I will assume you mean the MTA:DayZ server. This thread is public for a reason; please don't contact me in private about forgotten passwords, unless I know you personally and know that you're not trying to steal someone else's account.
Knikker

Account

Postby Knikker » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:24 pm

Hello! Is there a chance that i could get my account back, my ingame nickname was KaitYesSolider.
Balrog
Founder

Re: Forgotten Your Password?

Postby Balrog » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:54 pm

I've checked the account name and it doesn't exist. I think it's been pruned. Try making a new one.
Krieger

Postby Krieger » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:09 pm

Hi, I've made a ticket to support but i'll just post it here again.
Balrog I've added you at Steam, but I see you didn't accept.

So the thing is:
I've made an account yesterday, 05.12.2016, login is Krieger with a spelling mistake so it can be Kreiger or Kriger what so ever. I'd love if you could check logs and search for it. I've tried few of those but not even one worked, after that I created two other accounts - one to play(Escuro1337) and another one with login Krieger, so the right one. Can you find my old account, and change it's login to Krieger? After that you can delete Escuro1337 tho, I won't need it anymore then. I'm almost sure the password to the missing account is the same as my password here on the forum, and on Escuro1337/Krieger.

Thanks!
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:57 pm

Krieger wrote:Hi, I've made a ticket to support but i'll just post it here again.
Balrog I've added you at Steam, but I see you didn't accept.

So the thing is:
I've made an account yesterday, 05.12.2016, login is Krieger with a spelling mistake so it can be Kreiger or Kriger what so ever. I'd love if you could check logs and search for it. I've tried few of those but not even one worked, after that I created two other accounts - one to play(Escuro1337) and another one with login Krieger, so the right one. Can you find my old account, and change it's login to Krieger? After that you can delete Escuro1337 tho, I won't need it anymore then. I'm almost sure the password to the missing account is the same as my password here on the forum, and on Escuro1337/Krieger.

Thanks!

Resolved.

====== EDIT by Neo ======

Return to “Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas”