Ideas for Dayz

GRnovaGR4ever

Ideas for Dayz

Postby GRnovaGR4ever » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:12 pm

So me and my friends are always checking peoples K/T before accepting them in gangs and stuff. So my idea is to have a new leaderboard for K/T. And K/T is your kills / your server time. Like I have 5000 murders in 2000 hours so my K/T is 2.5. I was always accepting people over 2 K/T to my gang. I think it will be cool to have a new leaderboard. And so far Exo and gus have the highest K/T's.
The next idea is having a new event. After seeing Swigger drawing well made poops everywhere i thought about drawing contest. Like once a month we should have a contest where everyone will have godmode so noone can kill or interrupt others and an admin will choose what to draw and in the end choose who drew better. There are so many artists like the gang "Godly toes", they were just too good with that spraycan. In the end winner should get a cool title and special rewards.
+Fix the cars in BG server pls we cant enter in them unless we press G and switch the seat. I didnt want to make a different post only for this.
Thanks for your time <3
Its ya boi Noba. :mrgreen: :lol:
Balrog
Founder

Re: Ideas for Dayz

Postby Balrog » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:24 pm

I'll think about the K/T leaderboard but the problem is it sounds like something that's hard to fix once you've messed it up, so I think it would encourage players to start making new accounts. It's also not the best thing to base someone's skill on because lots of players might be good at PvP but still avoid it, or they might play a lot at night time with no-one else to fight.

The spray tag event isn't really something that can be automated so it's best left up to Swigger or anyone else that wants to judge it.

Someone told me about the BG vehicle thing a few days ago, but when I checked they were working fine. Is there something that triggers it?
Swigger
Server Admin

Postby Swigger » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:57 pm

GRnovaGR4ever wrote:After seeing Swigger drawing well made poops everywhere i thought about drawing contest

Can try to set it up some night when the servers quiet.
GRnovaGR4ever

Postby GRnovaGR4ever » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:46 pm

I dont know about the BG server i got killed twice trying to get out of the vehicle and get in. Others had this problem too you just have to press G and spam the x button. Same goes to leaving the vehs you need to switch the seat and press G again. I wasnt the only one who experienced this bug.
Swigger its not the correct spot to talk about these dark stuff just keep calm pls :D
Balrog
Founder

Postby Balrog » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:17 pm

Ok, I think I've found and fixed the BG vehicle problem. It was only affecting people that were holding right-click when the round started, so that's why it didn't happen to me when I tested it before.

Return to “Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas”